Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Archive > Manda Scott

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (last edited Sep 29, 2010 12:05PM) (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
Dreaming the Eagle (Boudica, #1) by Manda Scott Dreaming the Bull (Boudica, #2) by Manda Scott Dreaming the Hound (Boudica, #3) by Manda Scott Dreaming the Serpent Spear (Boudica, #4) by Manda Scott .. another stumbled upon discovery.. These look fantastic.. Great ratings.. and are along side DG in the Best Celtic Books poll..

Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) Did you buy these? They look pretty intense.

message 3: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (last edited Oct 17, 2010 10:51PM) (new)

I bought the first one.. And Sandi says they are awesome.. The three of us tend to lean towards the same books so I figured I would give it a go..

Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) I love the era. I don't think I've read about druids before. yowza!

message 5: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

I just got the first in the series in the mail.. As I have discovered abebooks.com.. LOVE this site..

Anyways this is my copy.. Dreaming the Eagle (Boudica, #1) by Manda Scott .. Its a beautiful Trade Paperback.. My fave.. Very good condition.. I will be reading it soon.

message 6: by Jesslynn (new)

Jesslynn | 70 comments so I can't get my good reads to add these books to my to-read list...boo 8(

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Okay, I was just wondering if goodreads is having button issues. I can't edit, add books or link books right now.

message 8: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Weird..