The Trench discussion

quit yer bitchin' and get involved.....

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vicki Jean (new)

Vicki Jean | 108 comments Mod
can we use this thread as a spot to add organizations promoting positive envolvement for change?

http://americanlibertyriders.ning.com/

this is a national TEA Party with State chapters catering to the MC riders out there!

message 2: by Vicki Jean (new)

and yes they have a policy against racism........

Sons Of Liberty is a NON-violent, law abiding gathering of like minded Patriots. We stand united AGAINST ANY acts of violence or illegal activity The Sons of Liberty Riders does not endorse or tolerate radical, extreme, violent or racial postings. There are sites on the Internet where these beliefs are welcome; this is not one of them.

message 3: by Vicki Jean (new)

I AM THE TEA PARTY!

I do not like this Uncle Sam,
I do not like his health care scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks,
Or how they lie and cook the books.
I do not like when Congress steals,
...I do not like their secret deals.
I do not like this speaker Nan ,
I do not like this ‘YES, WE CAN’.
I do not like this spending spree—I’m smart,
I know that nothing’s free.
I do not like your smug replies,
When I complain about your lies.
I do not like this kind of hope.
I do not like it. Nope, nope, nope!
Go green – recycle Congress in 2010!

message 4: by Not Bill (new)

Not Bill | 467 comments ... I can only add that the Tea Party does not need to, and should not, defend itself against charges of racism. All they need do is point out the ingrained racism of the Democrat Party: the party that defended slavery, Jim Crow and who gave birth to this nation's first domestic terrorist organization - the KKK. That's right, the KKK is universally recognized as a paramilitary wing of the Democrat Party (except for the MSM) Look it up.

message 5: by Vicki Jean (new)

the KKK was the dems response to the end of the civil war. its a very sad story

message 6: by Jerrod (new)

Jerrod (liquidazrael) No kidding NB, it can be difficult in the new political society not to be reactionary to things (like our Prez) instead of steadfast and rooted in truth. Also sad thing about the civil war, people still think the Civil War WAS about slavery.