The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hello

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 1 comments Hi ... I'm Michelle

I'm an avid reader of pretty much anything - have put a few of my reads and those I'd like to read on my bookshelf ... I have many many many more to add which I will get round to doing eventually :-D

New to goodreads and online bookclubs ... I eagerly await any recommendations for future reads

message 2: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10123 comments Mod
Well, Michelle, you certainly came to the right place if you are looking for recommendations and books to add to your bookshelf!

Welcome to the group!

message 3: by Lahni (new)

Lahni | 290 comments Hi, Michelle, I really like getting recommendations from goodreads! My to-be-read list has grown substantially in the few weeks I've been a member. Welcome!

message 4: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Phillips | 133 comments Nice to meet you Michelle. I am new to this book club also and enjoying my first group read with them :o)

message 5: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (bellamy22) | 610 comments Hello Michelle and Tracy!!! Delighted to meet you both!

message 6: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Phillips | 133 comments Good to meet you also Suzanne :o)

Miss Page Turner (misspage-turner) Hey,
I'm new here aswell, but still like to comment and add my thoughts just from this minute on:)

I'm Sarah, 20 years old from Germany and addicted to books.
I still need to get an overview of this huge group, but to me it looks like the right place to share thoughts on great books.
Already looking forward to new book experiences here. Nice to meet you all, I love a community that loves books:)