Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Archive > C.S. Harris

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (last edited Sep 28, 2010 10:55PM) (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
A new author for me, this series looks awesome.. What Angels Fear A Sebastian St. Cyr Mystery (Sebastian St. Cyr, #1) by C.S. Harris When Gods Die A Sebastian St. Cyr Mystery (Sebastian St. Cyr, #2) by C.S. Harris Why Mermaids Sing (Sebastian St. Cyr, #3) by C.S. Harris Where Serpents Sleep A Sebastian St. Cyr Mystery (Sebastian St. Cyr, #4) by C.S. Harris What Remains of Heaven (Sebastian St. Cyr, #5) by C.S. Harris Where Shadows Dance A Sebastian St. Cyr Mystery (Sebastian St. Cyr, #6) by C.S. Harris

message 2: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

And I was right.. It is awesome.. and totally corrupted by one Sebastian St Cyr.. I am going to order the rest of the series ASAP.. What a great read.. You guys should really check these out.. The first one is fantastic.

message 3: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

I just discovered she writes historical romance and contemp suspense as well.. I adore her writing style. C.S. Harris

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 35 comments Shell..is there any romance in this series? copre these books to another author for me?

message 5: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Yes Sandi, There is romance, it's not huge, but definatly at its core.

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 35 comments So..maybe like Deanna Raybourne? these look really good...mystery/suspence..love the time period.

message 7: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Ya. think they are simliar to Deanna Raybourne.. But from a guy's POV.. I loved Silent in the Grave (Lady Julia, #1) by Deanna Raybourn .. I haven't read the rest though.. Have you?

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 35 comments No..I started the first one..then when I knew it was turning into a series..decided to wait..but how do you know when it will wrap up right? Have you tried this one by her The Dead Travel Fast by Deanna Raybourn ?