dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Artemis | 4504 comments Mod
Passion (Fallen, #3)

this book will be released some time next year

*Mrs. Brightside* I love the cover! All the book covers are so purrty! :D

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Someone commented :

Ok, so this is a prequel to Fallen and Torment,
following Luce and Daniel's most important moments in 5000+ years...
Sounds goooodddd:)

Are they right? Is this a prequel or is it book 3? I'm confused now.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) It's showing as book 3 when I click on it, nm.

Not sure why the person thinks it's a prequel.

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) I'm all OVER this. This just needs to hurry up and happen. Lol.

message 6: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

it would be neat to see their histories together but if there is a cliff hanger at the end of Torment then i would say that Passion is a continuation of the story and not a Prequel but i dont know for sure but that would be my guess

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) Where does it say that it's a prequel?

message 8: by Stacia (the 2010 club) (last edited Sep 28, 2010 11:39PM) (new)

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) It doesn't. If you click on the picture of the book it says (Fallen #3) next to the title, but if you scroll down, someone commented that it was a prequel.

That's why I pasted the person's quote. My guess is the person might have heard about a possible prequel and thought this book was it. Who knows...

Although, if there was going to be a prequel, I would assume that it would probably be done before the last book came out. I can't imagine wrapping up the series then saying, "oh btw...here's their history now that you already know if they will/won't be together."

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I'm almost tempted to make a comment on that person's note and ask, "hey where did you hear about a prequel?"

message 10: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

you should

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I just did. This will bug me now. Hopefully the person sees it and responds.

message 12: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

fingers crossed!

*Mrs. Brightside* Ugh..I don't like prequels.

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 47 comments hopefully its not a prequels....

message 15: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (i_am_artemis) | 2 comments Hey guys, I did a little digging, and it looks like this IS going to be a prequel... I must say, not a fan of prequel so much.

http://laurenkatebooks.net/the-passio...

message 16: by Truthic (new)

Truthic | 323 comments *sigh* So this basically means no Cam. How's that any fun?

message 17: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 | 847 comments oh,but i'm sure there will be cam.,i mean he said in the first book that "Luce always chooses Daniel",so that means he was always there in the past too.

message 18: by Truthic (new)

Truthic | 323 comments I really hope you're right. Don't know if I can get through 5000 years of history between Luce and Daniel without some of the other characters there to cheer me up.

message 19: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 | 847 comments that's sooo true.really,5000 years of cheesy love story without cool characters would not be great

message 20: by Andrea (last edited Oct 20, 2010 09:54PM) (new)

Andrea (i_am_artemis) | 2 comments In the first book, someone tells Cam that he "Always ruins that girl". So heres hoping he's in it! :)

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Makes me want to be ruined...

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) HAHAHAHAHA no doubt. I'd let Cam ruin me any day.

message 23: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 | 847 comments lmfao,but totally true

message 24: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Stacia (ridiculously repetitive) wrote: "Makes me want to be ruined..."

lol same here

message 25: by Amy ~Lover of Books~ (last edited Mar 07, 2011 03:05PM) (new)

Amy ~Lover of Books~

Expected publication: June 14, 2011

I got to meet Lauren Kate last year during her Torment tour and got my books signed and picture taken with her! She is really nice! I am excited to read this!

message 26: by Chelsey (last edited Mar 12, 2011 03:27PM) (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 124 comments Amy ~Book Lover~ wrote: "

Expected publication: June 14, 2011

I got to meet Lauren Kate last year during her Torment tour and got my books signed and picture taken with her! She is really nice! I am excited to read this!"

omg that's awesome! i wish i could meet an author i luv... they never come anywhere's near where i live...

I also luv the cover. It's so beautiful, and it's got more colour than others.

message 27: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (waterspout) I also met Lauren Kate once and I think the interview was a bit dull because every question that has been asked already had an answer on the net! And her answers was the same, like maybe she memorized her lines?

Anyway, she said that "Passion" is book about Luce and Daniel's life before "Fallen" so it's most probably a prequel but it's still book 3. She also said that each chapter would be a different place and time. Sounds exciting!

message 28: by Candy (new)

Candy | 387 comments Pamela Gabrielle wrote: "I also met Lauren Kate once and I think the interview was a bit dull because every question that has been asked already had an answer on the net! And her answers was the same, like maybe she memori..."

As much as I don't like prequels, I think this one will probably be really good.

message 29: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 124 comments it's out now, hope to read it soon

message 30: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

im reading it right now :) its really good my fave so far :)

message 31: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (waterspout) This is so cool. They're like you can't change the past and Daniel's like I can change my future. You know, 'cause his future is going back to past lives. Makes sense?

message 32: by Schay (new)

Schay Pamela Gabrielle wrote: "This is so cool. They're like you can't change the past and Daniel's like I can change my future. You know, 'cause his future is going back to past lives. Makes sense?"

Lol that's a little confusing :D

message 33: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

its such a great book!!

message 34: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 124 comments oooh i just got it and can't wait to read it... gotta finish my other book first tho

message 35: by Lynnea (new)

Lynnea (lalasbooks) | 8 comments I just finished this book and I was originally bugged that this was going to be kind of like a prequel. I really liked this book. You do get to see bits and peices of their past lives together but the story does move on for the fourth book.... if that makes sense...

message 36: by Truthic (new)

Truthic | 323 comments So it's not really a prequel? Just flashbacks mixed with the present story?

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I'm only a few chapters in, but it's sort of a mix of the past and present from what I can tell. Right now, Luce is going back in time and seeing her and Daniel's previous selves, while current day Daniel is chasing her.

Beth   (the one who is)  | 29 comments I thought it was going to be all flashbacks. Thats why I decided to wait for the next book so I can read both in one sitting.

Beth   (the one who is)  | 29 comments Artemis wrote: "

this book will be released some time next year"

where did you get the cover for Passion? I actually like that one better, then what they picked.

message 40: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (waterspout) This book is SOO slow. I'm ADHD with this book!!

message 41: by Angel Charms (new)

Angel Charms (angelcharms) | 6 comments Pamela Gabrielle wrote: "This book is SOO slow. I'm ADHD with this book!!"

Tell me about it...I felt the same way. It feels like we are in a never ending loop of luce dying over and over with different names that start with L (even the name was sorta similar in all her lives...how come?) It didn't get interesting until last quarter of the book. (IMO)

message 42: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (waterspout) I'm actually more interested in the Fallen Angels than Daniel and Luce's curse.

message 43: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 124 comments I loved this book