Roleplay Crazy discussion

Pirate > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Winter Rose Phantom ((Yo ho ho a pirates life for me♫♪))

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 3 comments Eleesa took one last look before giving her crew thier finally order for the night, before she retreated to the captiain's cabin below deck. As she looked down at the wheel, the memory of father came to her and caused her to sigh, but then her fingers began gripping the wheel tighter anf tighter as she though of how he was vicious murdered and only the though of revenge was enough to loosen her hands and send her to bed.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess climbed aboard the Neverland, gaining whistles and hoots from her barely there clothes.

message 4: by Daisy (last edited Dec 23, 2010 08:00AM) (new)

Daisy Hablen sighed, a child aboard the ship. She was petite with a round face but prematurely blossomed. He called his men of with a loud and stern shout. They shut up instantly and moved out of the way. He offered the girl his hand.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess smiled and took his hand, "Thank you, but I could've handled them myself" She said looking down like her elders had taught her.

message 6: by Daisy (new)

Daisy "their not as easy to handle as they look. You'll find that out soon enough." he took her into his quarters and tossed her some clothes.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She saw the clothes and looked up at him, "The only reason I wear these is because they allow me to move easily while fighting," She pointed out.

((She's waering Jeans and the first top in the Photo))

message 8: by Daisy (new)

Daisy ((what historical time period are we in?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((No clue. Or she can be wearing Cloth pants that flow when she moves))

message 10: by Daisy (new)

Daisy "your better off with these tighter pants. If you plan on smartassin me you may as well leave."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She nod's and picks up a pair that suits her and Changes. Undoing her wrap shirt and wrapping it tightly around her chest, leaving her arms, waist, and shoulders bare. "How's that?" She asks him.

message 12: by Daisy (last edited Dec 23, 2010 04:12PM) (new)

Daisy "good." he said "will keep the boys from raping you. We aren't pulling out just yet, lost a few men and need some more."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled, "Now, what should my role on your ship be Captain" She asked smiling at her

message 14: by Daisy (new)

Daisy "you start at the bottom and work your way up." Hablen said "deck swab."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess nodded and grabbed a bucket and a mop and went up to swab the deck

message 16: by Daisy (new)

Daisy ((we need more people))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((I know.))

message 18: by Daisy (new)

Daisy ((:())

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Elisabeth and Will walk onto the Ship,