Roleplay Crazy discussion

Stuff > Welcome/Introductions

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Winter Rose Phantom Welcome to Roleplay Crazy!!!!!!! My name is Elundari but you can call me Elle. I am 15 almost 16 years old and i Love to sing My mom says I'm Very Good But I disagree. I also LOVE to roleplay. That's why I made this group there are a few things that I would like to as my new members...
1.Once you join Please stay active
2.Please Please PLEASE Invite your friends I'm sure they'll find something they like here. I can even put up a book discussion folder for that.
3. And last but not least please be nice to the other members...No online fights....I don't want any blood shed in my group.....
☺Thank You☺

Winter Rose Phantom Hi^^ and Welcome

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

'Sup! I'm me. :P Nice to meet yah.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Hannah and I love to read books never get tired of them. I always have to read a book from the start of school to the end of school. I know that walking while reading is bad so I do that often. I'm japanese,filipino, and malaysian. I support the philippines the most because I was born there.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon | 246 comments Mod
Hey, I'm Mitsuki or Ice Dog, whichever is fine with me. I love roleplaying and if I offend someone, please let me know because I'm a bit oblivious to these things sometimes. I can be a bit depressed sometimes, but I'll try to stay as cheerful as possible during an rp.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

It's bad to read while walking?

Winter Rose Phantom I can read while walking and i don't ever fall down^_^ I love reading

Jacob and James Bitterman (Xuxumanga) | 60 comments Jamie: Ummmmm errrrrrr hello :)
Jacob: Hey ppl whats up?

message 10: by Christina (new)

Christina Beasley Hey! I'm Christina! I'm 13 years old. I love to act and sing and of course roleplay! <3

message 11: by Jacob and James (new)

Jacob and James Bitterman (Xuxumanga) | 60 comments Jamie: ummmmmmmm hello

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome! :D

message 13: by Jacob and James (new)

Jacob and James Bitterman (Xuxumanga) | 60 comments Jamie: :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice to meet you!

I g2g now though. See you! :D

Winter Rose Phantom Christina wrote: "Hey! I'm Christina! I'm 13 years old. I love to act and sing and of course roleplay! <3"

Same here Nice to meet you Chris^^((If that's okay.))

Can we have a rule that the post has to be longer than 4 words?? I'm sorry, I just rp in groups that are like that, and it helps if the posts are a bit longer than: He/She smiled.

Winter Rose Phantom Well how about this: you can't post more than one post in a row with only 3 words...?

Yeah, that works. I'm sorry, I just get a bit aggravated about that.

Winter Rose Phantom It's okay me and my friend Lizzy did that for and hour strait before and it was sooooooooo Boring...i think that a rule for that would be fine

Lolz, okay, and thank you

Winter Rose Phantom ^^Yeah No Problem

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi guys, I'm Rozara, love ice cream books, and so much more. You guys should look at my profile if you want to see all of it. It's pretty crazy..........:P

Winter Rose Phantom :♭Welcome

message 24: by Jacob and James (new)

Jacob and James Bitterman (Xuxumanga) | 60 comments Jacob: Awesome im wering a wig

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Really? Mine is quite simple but I put it on private because mine is crazy.

message 26: by Jacob and James (new)

Jacob and James Bitterman (Xuxumanga) | 60 comments Jamie: Hello :) how are you?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm fine but why is there Jamie: and Jacob: unless two people are using one account.

Winter Rose Phantom Two people using one account

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

That is what I mean.

Winter Rose Phantom yups

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Um, sorry guys, but I've got too many groups and I'm quitting the ones I'm not active in. Bye! It was fun rp-ing and talking with you all! =)

message 32: by Samuel (new)

Samuel St. Joseph (thethunderking) | 1 comments how about superhumans like having a single power