Zoey's Prodigious Workshop discussion

Roleplays > Country

Comments Showing 1-50 of 481 (481 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 1294 comments Mod
Angel put her bags down, slamming the car door behind her. She looked at the few buildings there were. Everything was so... short.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky finished feeding the chickens. She wiped her mucky hands on her dirty jeans, then went outside. She opened the doors of the stable, and grinned as her horse, Diablo, nuzzled her neck. She mounted him and rode him out.

message 3: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Angel headed toward the one-story building that her father said she was going to stay in, her many suitcases behind her.

Tom finished brushing Shadow. He had heard a friend of his uncle's was sending his daughter here and this was her horse. So he wanted Shadow to look as nice as possible.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber walked in an ally.

message 5: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 260 comments James walked outside and collected all the eggs from the kitchen, then brought them to his mom for breakfast. He then did his chores around the house and walked outside to feed the horses.

Courtney walked through a field to the horse stables where her and James were supposed to be feeding the horses. Then they had to much the stalls, which she absolutely hated.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 31 comments Andrea woke up before dawn and was feeding and getting her horse, Pepper, ready for a early morning ride on the trail.

message 7: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Angel dropped her stuff off in the guest house and went to check on her horse. That was the first thing she was excited about-horses.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 31 comments Andrea glanced over Pepper, standing on her tippy toes to see over the horse and glanced outside. She grinned to herself before grabbing the reigns and walked the horse out of the stall. Once outside she got on and walked him to a trail to get some exercise and she didn't feel like dealing with her mom at the moment.

message 9: by Daisy (last edited Sep 28, 2010 10:01PM) (new)

Daisy Olivia was driven back to her hometown by her group of rowdy guy friends.

"I know you're tired Olive but try to have fun!"

"Urggg" Olivia groaned, coming back from the airport from her boarding school.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky rode Diablo out onto the field.

message 11: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Angel walked into the stable just in time to almost get run over by Andrea.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky rode him round a couple of times, then slipped off and let him roam. She went to the town with a few coins in her pocket.

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 31 comments Andrea stopped Pepper and looked at Angel, "sorry about that"

message 14: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 260 comments Courtney walked over to James "Well, what are you looking at? Get to work." She said and pushed him inside.

James laughed and walked over to the shed. He piled hay into his horse, Ginger's stall.

message 15: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Olivia got out of the truck as they arrived in town

message 16: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 260 comments Courtney fed her horse, Chance, also and then brushed him while he was eating "Now your a handsom boy aren't cha," she said with a smile.

James groomed Ginger and fed his parents horses.

message 17: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 260 comments James smiled his friendly smile back at her and then shook his head and chuckled.

Courtney mounted Chance and rode out of the stables.

message 18: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 260 comments James smiled Shes kinda hot he laughed at himself and then mounted his horse.

Courtney galloped through the field and out on the hills.

message 19: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 260 comments "Sure," he said with his smile. "Where to?"

message 20: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 260 comments He nodded and started riding.

Courtney stopped next to a small pond and got off of her horse. Chance walked over to the pond and drank some water. Courney patted his back and looked over the hills.

message 21: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 260 comments James glanced at her occasionally on the way and he got off of Ginger when they got there "Its really pretty here."

((g2g bye))

message 22: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Olivia hauled her suitcase toward her house, invigorated by the fresher air. She was still in her school uniform, short plaid skirt, white blouse, dark blue vest.

message 23: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves wrote: "Andrea stopped Pepper and looked at Angel, "sorry about that""

"Oh, I, uh-" Angel looked around. "Izalright."

message 24: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Olivia changed into a skirt and some short boots with her same blouse. She went to the community stables to feed the horses

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 31 comments Waterfall wrote: "Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves wrote: "Andrea stopped Pepper and looked at Angel, "sorry about that""

"Oh, I, uh-" Angel looked around. "Izalright.""

Andrea walked Pepper over to her, and reached down to shake her hand "I'm Andrea and this is Pepper."

message 26: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

"Angel." She answered. She noticed everyone here seemed to have a slight accent except for her.

message 27: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

((Oh! TOM!))

Tom finished with Shadow and took his own horse by the reigns, leading Thunder to his own special hiding place.

message 28: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Olivia was so excited. She did her hair and make-up

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 31 comments Waterfall wrote: ""Angel." She answered. She noticed everyone here seemed to have a slight accent except for her."

"cool, so you're not from around here" Andrea said, "anyway, sorry about that..I was kinda off in my own world."

message 30: by Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (last edited Sep 29, 2010 09:00PM) (new)

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 31 comments ((i have and can only do a minnesotan accent.. hehe))

message 31: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Zoey *I'll kill you for a Klondike Bar* wrote: "((Lol i can only do a utahn accent *HhmM* wonder why?))"

((Haha I can do a British accent!))

"Nah. I'm from New York. And don't worry about it." Angel replied.

Tom headed out to the brook.

message 32: by Daisy (new)

Daisy she went outside running around and spinning happily

message 33: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

((YEAH! *High five*))

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 31 comments "ok, i just felt bad about it" Andrea said, "i'm going to head off again, unless you want some help."

message 35: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Tom let go of Thunder's rope so he could drink from the brook. His mare. Belle, was already there, tied loosely to a tree branch.

message 36: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Olivia was then ambushed by Jean and Jack who were on there way to get a ride in. She offered to walk with them.

"I'd ride with you too but since last time I took you hunting you shot me in the butt I shall avoid it."

"Oh, shut up." Jean smirked "It's not my fault you're not a good teacher" He teased flatly.

message 37: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Jean and Jack grabbed their horses. Jean taking Papas Fritos Con Queso (BTW that is 'Cheese Fries' in Spanish) and Jack took Giraffe. Olivia pulled up and chair, pulled out her phone and began texting Albert

message 38: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 260 comments James smiled at her "Are you going to the rodeo tonight?" he asked.

Courtney mounted Chance and rode back to the house where she brushed her hair and changed into a fresh pair of clothes ((the ones from her character pic)).

message 39: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 260 comments He smiled at her and nodded "Thats nice. I'll be watching for you."

message 40: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 260 comments "How do you know I'm not just a smiley person?" he asked with another smile.

message 41: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 260 comments He frowned and then laughed "Well I am a smiley person and I wouldn't be so sure."

message 42: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 260 comments He chuckled "I'm gonna get back to my house and get ready for the rodeo, are you coming?" he asked and mounted his horse.

message 43: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 260 comments James followed and walked his horse into the stable. He walked into the house and changed his clothes.

message 44: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 260 comments James got ready and mounted his horse.

Courtney mounted Chance and her and James trotted to the rodeo.

message 45: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 260 comments James smiled and watched her.

Courtney shook her head "Moron."

((g2g bye))

message 46: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Olivia watched

message 47: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves wrote: ""ok, i just felt bad about it" Andrea said, "i'm going to head off again, unless you want some help.""

"I'd love to find my horse," Angel admitted.

message 48: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 260 comments James sat down and Courtney sat next to him.

message 49: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 260 comments James clapped when they anounced Mandy.

message 50: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Heart | 260 comments James laughed a little and then turned to Courtney.

Courtney frowned at him "What?"

"I'm hungry, I'm going to go get some food."

She shrugged "Do I care?"

James shrugged and walked around to find some food.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10