Athena | 1147 comments Name: Kate
Physical Description: Kate Beckinsale
Philosophical:will reveal in rp
Emotional: will reveal in rp
Intellectual: will reveal in r
Back Story: uhhh idk I'll make it up later
Relationships: none
Predilection: (For drinks Whiskey, beer etc) doesn't drink
Other: needs a kidnapper. She's a slut and a model.

Name: Ian
Physical Description: Tom cruise
Philosophical: in rp
Emotional: In rp
Intellectual: in rp
Back Story: will make up
Predilection: (For drinks Whiskey, beer etc) drinks alot
Other: uhhhh idk

message 2: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1147 comments You ca Ian!!! Can you make a guy for Kate though?

message 3: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1147 comments Yupperz

message 4: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1147 comments I can't see the pic but can she and Kate know each other?

message 5: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1147 comments Whoa...

message 6: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1147 comments Lolz wanna rp?

message 7: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1147 comments Lolz. Very nice

message 8: by Athena (new)

Athena | 1147 comments :)

message 9: by Ross (last edited Sep 27, 2010 11:16PM) (new)

Ross Bauer (nightlightknight) Zoey, you looking for someone who likes to steal right? That'd be a kleptomaniac:)

lol this kinda remindsme of Sin City

message 10: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 1294 comments Mod
Name: Ashdon(Ash)
Physical Description: Pretty Model! Pictures, Images and Photos
Philosophical: Eh. She's laid back.
Emotional: When she gets mad... Bad things happen.
Intellectual: She knows how to use her body to get what she wants, and doesn't mind doing it.
Back Story: Normal life, except she has overprotective parents, so she rebels a lot.
Relationships:
Predilection: She's never drunk before.
Other:

Name: Gabe
Physical Description: HOT GUY Pictures, Images and Photos
Philosophical: Thinks of kidnapping and running away from the cops as a sport.
Emotional: He's really good at hiding his emotions, except anger. And sometimes lust.
Intellectual: Knows how people work and uses that to his advantage.
Back Story: He was orphaned as a child and grew up running away from orphanages. Loved watching shows about people getting kidnapped.
Relationships:
Predilection: Vodka. Yep. He only drinks the good stuff.
Other:

message 11: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Sep 28, 2010 03:07PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Name: Ryan
Physical Description: Ryan's cornflower blue eyes often sparkle with a hidden light, as if there's a star behind them. Her hair, not the fake blond color, but the color of real gold, is thick and straight down to the small of her back. She has skin the color of ivory and is tall and willowy, with a beautiful face. She has a long scar down her right side, all the way down her right side, from the time her mother was drunk.
Philosophical: she is a pacifist, and war of any kind disgusts her, yet she is a black belt in karate.
Emotional: she is very calm and collected, and rarely shows any emotions save for loss and hurt.
Intellectual: she....well, can I just say what she isn't? She doesn't really know how to talk to guys, and her beauty has always made problems of that.
Back Story: she is a scholarship student at the local college, and she moved out of her parents' house as quick as she could because they were highly abusive. She is very focused on her studies and is never late for a class.
Relationships: She is new in town and keeps to herself.
Predilection: (For drinks Whiskey, beer etc)
Other:

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Thanks. I like yours too.

message 13: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Dang it. I was hoping for another guy to kidnap Ash.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Zoey *I'll kill you for a Klondike Bar* wrote: "Remember, Boy and Girl, okay?"

Are you talking to me? Huh? Watching Without a Trace, so my attention is divided.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Ok. I can't really rp guys in sex scenes, though, just putting it out there.

message 16: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Zoey, I love him!

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Name: Missy
Physical Description: long wavy red hair and caramel colored eyes. Thin and small.
Philosophical: She's very independant and people find her odd. She prefers a good book over human company and will often be seen reading instead of playing.
Emotional: Very self concious. Wants people to like her. Trusts too easily.
Intellectual: not very intelligent when it comes to people. Very much so with book smarts.
Back Story: Her mother and father were very neglectful, so she craves attention from adults and older people.
Predilection: does not drink
Other:
((can Raphael kidnap Missy?))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) He's creepy....ME TOO!

message 19: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Scary. That's why I love you. (:

message 20: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Thanks!

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Whoo!!

Name: Zander Lasai
Physical Description: sleek ink black hair and cold green eyes. Tall and muscular
Philosophical: Hates people. He would rather wander the streets in search of a woman to take advantage of than have a real conversation.
Emotional: He's very cold and cares very little about anything.
Intellectual: Very VERY cunning. He knows all the ropes attached to a good kidnapping
Back Story: He doesn't really have one
Relationships: none, the women he takes usually run terrified by the time he lets them go.
Predilection: straight vodka
Other:

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Thanks! Any charries available for kidnapping???

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) I know he was supposed to kidnap ash, but he's cool.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Elizabeth wrote: "Thanks! Any charries available for kidnapping???"

Ryan, she needs a kidnapper.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Ha, I didn't see your post.

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth K, coolio :)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Name: Austin Lasai
Physical Description: http://mmg.photobucket.com/image/guy%...
Philosophical: he doesn't really think much, just about how he can get a girl alone.
Emotional: he is one tough cookie. No emotions are coming out of him.
Intellectual: he knows how to lure girls. And uses it.
Back Story: drunk parents. Abusive childhood. Normal stressors.
Relationships: his brother, Zander.
Predilections: he doesn't have any. He prefers to have a clear head so he...enjoys himself more.
Other: