Zoey's Prodigious Workshop discussion

Roleplays > Fantasy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 212 (212 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments (start)

message 2: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments Maddie was on a tree branch aboce shadow
shadow looked up at her "u need a life" he said

message 3: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments Saffy looked around as the flames that had taken her through the portal died down around here.

message 4: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments Shadow saw Saffy

message 5: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments She brushed off a few stray flames that had caught on her skin, then looked around at her surroundings.

message 6: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) It was horrifying to wake up one day and everything you saw was a shade of red. And to be only a few centimeters tall. And of course, to be a tomato. Tomate wanted to screa, at this, but he couldn't. No, he could, he just wouldn't. He was too shocked at the moment.

message 7: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 1294 comments Mod
Prince headed into the forest. He wondered what he could do today.

message 8: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) He stared at the world around him, which was suddenly larger. Trees, trees everywhere. And they were HUGE.

message 9: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments shadow walked away
maddie followed

message 10: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments She started to walk, careful not to step on any creatures.

message 11: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments Shadow walked past Saffy

message 12: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments She turned. "Hello!"

message 13: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments he looked at her "hi" he said

message 14: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "Do you by any chance know what dimension this is?"

message 15: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Tomate gasped when he saw two humans talking to each other, only a few feet away from him. He cursed softly.

message 16: by Ghost (last edited Sep 28, 2010 04:53PM) (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments ((he isnt human...he is really a shadow walker))
"the Calsin Dimension" he said

message 17: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "Hmm, I've never heard of it."

message 18: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments "nobody has" he said "its a secret dimension"

message 19: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 1294 comments Mod
Prince looked around and saw a tomato, a few feet away from where some people were talking. He darted in and scooped it up, running off before they could react. Then he closed his eyes and squeezed it gently, hoping to make it come alive.

message 20: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "A secret dimension? Why is it secret?"

message 21: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments "this is the demension of the most powerful people" he said with a smile

message 22: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "By which you mean...?"

message 23: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments spikes formed around them "only the strongestare allowed here" he said "all the strongest people live here" he said "Im the prince of this place" he pointed to maddie "shes my sister,the princess of darkness,maddie"

message 24: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments Saffy curtsied to both of them. "I am Sappheire, princess of Second Eden. Not that the title of royalty means much, we are all of the same worth."

message 25: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments he nodded "i agree. we sneek away from the palace and come here" he said

message 26: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "Palace? What is a palace?"

message 27: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments he raised a brow "dont u know? all kings and queens have palaces"

message 28: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "Not in Second Eden. My mother, father and I all live in a hut like the rest of the villagers."

message 29: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments he raised a brow and took her hand "allow me to show u a palace" he smiled

message 30: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments She nodded, but withdrew her hand. "I will follow. It is not proper for me to walk beside a man to whom I am not married."

message 31: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments he nodded "as u wish" he said and started walkign
maddie rolled her eyes

message 32: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments She followed behind, keeping pace. A glowing blueish-white egg floated above her shoulder.

message 33: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments they got to the palace

message 34: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments She looked at it, her eyes wide. "It is so big! What do you use all that space for?"

message 35: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments "i shall show u" he said and walked in

message 36: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments She followed, her eyes scanning the walls and ceiling.

message 37: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments they walked into a training center "this is where me and my sister train" he said with a smile

message 38: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "Train to control your powers?"

message 39: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments "train for battles" he said

message 40: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "I will never understand why other dimensions feel the need to fight. It is utterly pointless."

message 41: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments he nodded "we keep pure" he said

message 42: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "So you don't ever actually fight in battles?"

message 43: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments "i do when most needed" he said

message 44: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "There has only ever been one war in my dimension." She closed her eyes. "It was a bad time, and many died."

message 45: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments "there has been 500 hundred in mine" he said "i have only been in 250" he said

message 46: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "That is half of them!"

message 47: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments "yeah" he said

message 48: by Dovewing (last edited Sep 28, 2010 08:04PM) (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "And so many... How can a land stand divided?"

message 49: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 343 comments he shrugged "i remember i was young...very young, my father was killed right in front of me" he said

message 50: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "Oh..." her face clouded over with sadness. "That must have been awful."

« previous 1 3 4 5