The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Greetings and salutations!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lori (new)

Lori Hi, I've been a member for a long time but haven't posted much until recently. So I thought a "formal" intro would be nice so you all know who the hell this person who is suddenly barging in on discussions is! I'm enjoying the book talk, but dread adding even more to my to-read list. I've already posted about how I've had to clear most of my shelves to make room for all books I've been splurging on. Hee.

message 2: by Kirsty (new)

Kirsty (kirstyreadsandcreates) | 610 comments Hi Lori, your TBR pile isn't going to know whats hit it! lol

message 3: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Hi Lori,I kind of acquainted myself with your bookshelves after reading your post ob Niccolo Rising(one I've added to my wishlist.I saw that you enjoyed a couple of my favourites so I'm looking forward to reading more posts from you.

My TBR shelf has swelled to close to 90 and the only real anxiety this provokes in me is that I can't possibly read more than 2 a week and that's stretching it I'm afraid.

message 4: by Lori, Super Mod (last edited Jul 10, 2008 02:48PM) (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10125 comments Mod
Lori, thanks for posting with us! And for joining, even it was a while ago!

Always strange addressing someone with the same name... haa haa
btw, what happened to Miss Piggy???

message 5: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Lori,I thought for a moment when I read her post that you changed your avitar again.

Sheesh!!!Talking about two Lori's at the same time is a little complicated! :)

message 6: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10125 comments Mod
dont i know it!!

message 7: by Lori (new)

Lori I got rid of Miss Piggy baring her breast - I figured the people who don't know me would get the wrong idea!

message 8: by Sherry (new)

Sherry That's pretty funny.Don't remember seeing that one.

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 2389 comments Haha Lori! That was a very funny picture, but you made a good choice.