Talking about Anything..... Fun Like.... discussion

oliver

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggiemccausland) | 18 comments that's like Sad

message 2: by Lena (new)

Lena (bagpipergirl) | 13 comments hey one thing i wouldnt feed it... if it can only have a special kind of food because of it health then u might be feedin it somethin that it cant have... thats the same with my dog... she can only have her special food and can only have a sertain amount... if she gets somethin else then its like she is gettin poisoned... she could die from it... that could be the same with that horse... u never know... my advise... dont feed the horse... go up to the woman and ask if you can help her take care of any of her animals... like washin and groomin... some people who seem mean are usally just lonely, or sad... be kind to her and become her friend... she might even be takin her sadness out on her animals... if u r kind to her i bet it will result in the better treatment of the animals... if u do ask if u can help take care of some of the animals then u can over see their helth without worryin about bein cought... u will be able to do more for the animals... well i hope u take my advise and tell me what happens.. and what u decide... oh ya also dont expect money... because u r doin it for the animals not for the money...

message 3: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggiemccausland) | 18 comments yeah i agree, she might die if she doesnt get taken care of.

message 4: by Lena (new)

Lena (bagpipergirl) | 13 comments well i would still talk to her... and if it is that bad the ya call the animal cops... but i dont think that feedin it is the best idea... talk to the woman

message 5: by Lena (new)

Lena (bagpipergirl) | 13 comments thanx