I Gots Terrible Fever discussion

Downside Market open for business!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (last edited Sep 27, 2010 06:10PM) (new)

Chelsea (vampirebookclub) | 52 comments Mod
In case you missed it, today Stacia opened up the Downside Market , her online store with shirts, tote bags and more.

It's just a start of what the store will become, but we love the shirts (most designed by the lovely Anilu).

In addition to book-related shirts, which include Chessiebomb, Terrible's tattoo, Red Berta's, Chuck's (which I'm buying, BTW), she also has some great urban fantasy ones. My favorite of the UF ones says "I read urban fantasy for the violence."

Check it out: http://www.thedownsidemarket.com

Read Stacia's full blog post about the store and what's coming up here.

message 2: by Cara (new)

Cara (CaraWallace) | 6 comments Uh, that doesn't appear to be a legitimate website ... are you sure the url is correct?

message 3: by Cara (new)

Cara (CaraWallace) | 6 comments Ah, it should be http://thedownsidemarket.com -- everyone add "the" to the url.

message 4: by Anilú (new)

Anilú (anilumagloire) | 50 comments Whee!! I am so excited to see it go live. I hope you guys like the stuff. I am still creating more ;-)

message 5: by Chelsea (new)

Sorry for the typo! I've edited the post.

message 6: by Colette (new)

Colette  (abuckeyegirlreads) | 37 comments Mod
Thanks for the link! Everything is fabulous.

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma Butler (emmabutler) | 3 comments I think its an amazing place. I love how much thought and effort she's put into it, even down to the sizing range.

message 8: by Jillian (new)

Jillian | 7 comments So excited, time to blow much $$ on awesomeness.

message 9: by Chelsea (new)

Emma wrote: "I think its an amazing place. I love how much thought and effort she's put into it, even down to the sizing range."

I also think it was sweet how worried she was of costs. She really didn't want you to have to spend too much for a shirt.

message 10: by Angela (new)

Angela Is the market still open? I can't find it.

message 11: by Yodamom (new)

Yodamom I can't find it either.

message 12: by Angela (new)

Angela I asked Stacia if it was still open and she said no, but was working on getting it back up.

message 13: by Chelsea (new)

There were some issues, so she's switching to another vendor. And she'll be adding some new designs and shirt color options.

message 14: by Kujo317 (new)

Kujo317 | 17 comments Can't wait, I need TERRIBLE stuff!