Global Citizens discussion

Best Book You've Read This Year

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate (katemessner) | 1 comments Mod
What's the best book you've read so far this school year? I'm just finishing Jennifer Roy's MINDBLIND, narrated by a boy with Asperger's Syndrome who's in a band. It's great so far - and the voice is really unique. What's everyone else enjoying so far this fall?

message 2: by Savanna (new)

Savanna My favorite is Shiver

message 3: by Troy (new)

Troy Hard to say because its the beginning of the year but I liked the book runt.

message 4: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Hunger Games All the way!!!!!

message 5: by Claire (new)

Claire haha trevor i really want to read the book but i am reading dughters of the moon series!

message 6: by Nha-Thi (new)

Nha-Thi (nhathi) haha Claire real funny. The best book i have read is The White Giraffe series. I have read every book in that series. I think the author, Lauren St. John is a really good author.

message 7: by Claire (new)

Claire cool i will look up that one!

message 8: by Brittany (new)

Brittany No the best book i have read was Girl Stolen, that is the best book everr!! lol

message 9: by Nha-Thi (new)

Nha-Thi (nhathi) never heard of girl stolen but it sounds good!

message 10: by Julia (new)

Julia the best book if read so far is the sisterhood of the traveling pants

message 11: by Patricia (new)

Patricia i have to agree with julian, i own all the books and they are awsome. i also like the ttwilight books. awsomeest books ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Patricia (new)

Patricia i mean julia

message 13: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla i just finished reading elsewhere and it was am really good book!

message 14: by Makayla (new)

Makayla Brittany wrote: "No the best book i have read was Girl Stolen, that is the best book everr!! lol"

im with brittany, she told me to read it and its a really good book so far.

message 15: by Makayla (new)

Makayla my other favorite book ive read this year would have to be "Good Girls Dont Die". its about a girl named Alexis helping her sister Kasey, who is possesed by the devil. i like books about that stuff, lol..

message 16: by Theo (new)

Theo The best book of the year for me was either "The Land of the Silver Apples, or "The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy".

message 17: by Cierra (new)

Cierra oh the hitch hiker's guid to the galaxy was awesome i also read the resturant at the end of the universe but my favorite books would have to be... the house of night series i love it still waiting for #8...

message 18: by Nha-Thi (new)

Nha-Thi (nhathi) i've never heard of hitch hikers guide to the galexy, where do you ever find these books? lol

message 19: by Hayden (new)

Hayden mockingjay and catching fire i did not like hunger games as well

message 20: by Nha-Thi (new)

Nha-Thi (nhathi) so youonly like mockingjay and catching fire only? but not the hunger games? ok then

message 21: by Dale (new)

Dale the best i think ive read is cracker

message 22: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Yeah Girl Stolen is a really good book, and there is another book that is really good. Its called Break.

message 23: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla I think the best book i have ever read was Stolen by Jane Teller . It is really good . It also gets addicting i read the whole book in three days. i definatly recommend this book!

message 24: by Trevor (new)

Trevor The Maze Runner beats all books I have read so far. Divergent was close but Maze Runner was great.

message 25: by Troy (new)

Troy Cracker all the way

message 26: by Hayden (new)

Hayden Divergent

message 27: by Ava (new)

Ava | 2 comments Julia wrote: "the best book if read so far is the sisterhood of the traveling pants"
omg i loveeee tht bookkk!

message 28: by Ava (new)

Ava | 2 comments well 13 days to midnight was definettly in my top 5!

message 29: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 5 comments I loved Matched.Theres also a new one in the series. i forget what its called but i sounds really cool.

message 30: by Noah (new)

Noah | 2 comments i've only read two books so far and im on my third but the third book im on is really good the hunger games would have to be my favorite so far