Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Archived Threads > Thanks For The Interracial Challenge Stories

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6430 comments Mod
I just wanted to take this time out to thank everyone that has participated in the writing challenge. I don't own an ereader and I don't have a lot of bw/wm interracial books, nor have I read a lot of them, but I have read quite a few. Some genre I don't touch and you all should know which ones I am talking about.

I'm happy that I can come on here and read stories by fellow interracial writers. We need these kinds of stories.

I know that I'm not the only person that's limited, when it comes down to interracial stories. Keep the stories coming.

Again. Thank you!

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (Gatadelafuente) | 7283 comments Mod
Thanks for suggesting it, Arch. It's great to have writers participate here and share their stories with us.

message 3: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6430 comments Mod
I like reading other people work. I mean, I'll read published author work, but I do like reading non- published author work.

Some of the stories that had me hook from the first page were written by "Just writers/non published authors."

unread topics | mark unread