Advanced Roleplay (Original or Non.) discussion

The Town > The Town roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 518 (518 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) And so here we are, residents of The Town. Here, the boundary between the living and hell is at it's thinnest, worn away by centuries of evil. It is here where the mysterious murders first started, the bodies, the pentagrams, the things that go bump in the night. It is here where Darkness is solid. Where Hate is not just an emotion. Where Torture is not only a heinous crime against humanity. Where they are all in control. This is The Town. This is our story.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Catalina breathed in deeply before she stepped forward, kicking her leg out at the punching bag. She hit it with a solid thwack that made her smile.

"Hiya!" she shouted, slamming it with her fist.

message 3: by Christina (last edited Sep 26, 2010 06:38PM) (new)

Christina Beasley Erik woke up to the pounding of rain on his window. Abby felt Erik wake up and she walked to him,"Anything you need?" She said in a very monotone voice. Erik smirked. "No. Nothing." Abby bowed and walked back to the kitchen, she made breakfast for both of them and served it,"Breakfast is ready." She said like a robot. Everything was the same everyday.

message 4: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 182 comments Zephin's stomach seemed to drop eight stories as he crossed the border into his home town in his dingy pick up truck. He had been away for almost 2 years now and was only back because his father was ill and he was the last person who could take care of him. Zephin's mind was filled with child hood memories, dark nights, staring eyes, horrid deaths, but he was only human and he knew nothing.

Zoe sat high up in a tree listening to the sounds of the world as they came to her ears in the whispers of the wind. She was alone, always alone it seemed these days and only the wind would speak to her, bringing to her the talk of the town. She picked a leaf from the tree and held it in her hand for a few moments wondering why she had taken it from the tree then she dropped so it could be carried away by the breeze.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She stopped to look out her window at the curtain of rain falling hard onto the parched earth. She sighed and opened the window, peering outside at a pickup. She watched it drive by, ignoring the stinging rain on her face.

message 6: by Christina (new)

Christina Beasley Erik walked outside into the rain and saw a pick up truck drive by. He raised an eyebrow in confusion. He hadn't seen that face before. He sighed, he hated new people. Especially boys. He couldn't do anything with boys but girls on the other hand. He smiled, eying a girl high in a tree.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Cat pulled back inside and shivered. Something about the weather didn't feel right. It was menacing, ominous. Dark and powerful. She pulled on her boots and a jacket, going out into the rain.

message 8: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 182 comments Zephin suddenly pulled off the side of the road and jumped out of the car. He couldn't drive, his head was pounding, pounding so loud, no he couldn't drive. He suddenly couldn't remember where he was then it came back, he had to see his dad. He was home now and there was no going back.

Zoe cocked her head and watched the leaf fly off. She wondered how far it would go and where it would finish its journey. She found she didn't really want to know after a while, it would land where it was meant to land and it was not any of her doing.

message 9: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Ariana quietly snuck out of her window. She climbed onto the tree next to it and then down into her yard. Her parents caught her every night and tried to stop her, but they couldnt keep her from doing it. No one could stop her. Smirking to herself, she started running barefoot down the street. She lithely kept in the shadows until she got to the woods on the edge of town. This was where it had all started. This was where she came every night. Her eyes, normally dark brown, flashed amber in the moonlight, like a cat's.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She saw him get out of the car and frowned. She hurried toward him.

"are you alright?" she asked him.

*Mrs. Brightside* Tony woke up, and dressed. He didn't bother eating, knowing he didn't have to. He went outside for a run like he did every morning. He eyed outside before actually going outside. He stretched, and started off on a jog

message 12: by Christina (new)

Christina Beasley A leaf landed on Erik's shoulder. He smiled and placed it gently in his hands. Erik looked up at Zoe and smirked. He let the leaf go and it flew through the air, carried by the wind.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Woahh..somebody started this rp without my permission,this is what I get for trying to finish my damn homework haha,jk jk)))

message 14: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 182 comments Zoe didn't even notice him. She swooped down from the tree and landed gracefully on her feet, then she started to walk. She wasn't going any where in particular and she didn't know what was to happen and she didn't care.

Zephin nodded "Yeah I'm great," he said with blank eyes "Just um, going to see my dad." He started to walk without another word, leaving his car to idle on the side of the road.

*Mrs. Brightside* As Tony continued jogging, he pulled out an mp3 player to listen to music. It was a little chilly out, but he didn't care. He turned the volume up, and continued looking straight ahead. He knew he shouldn't be listening to music, but he deserved a little treat for his hard work. Ill still be watchful, he told himself.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Isis***the freaking crazy chick!*** wrote: "Zoe didn't even notice him. She swooped down from the tree and landed gracefully on her feet, then she started to walk. She wasn't going any where in particular and she didn't know what was to happ..."

She frowned and ran after him. " if you know what's good for you, you'll get out of this town before it kills you."

*Mrs. Brightside* Tony came to a sudden stop, thinking he heard something. Hallucinating. Yeah, that's it. He turned the music off, needing no more distractions. He continued jogging, but went at a slower pace

message 18: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Ariana slipped through the trees, ignoring the rain that plastered her hair and clothes to her. She smirked as she peeked around a tree and saw a young man. Somewhere around her age, maybe a few years older. He was watching a girl in a tree, just as intently as Ariana was watching him.

message 19: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 182 comments Zephin walked to his father's house expecting the worse because he knew nothing was going to be good. Nothing good ever happened in this retched town. Sometimes he felt like the only normale one, even his dad wasn't average and he knew it. For one horrible moment he found himself wishing his dad would just die so he could get back out of this place before it sucked him back into it like the disgusting tonado that it was. He sighed and turned to the girl that was talking to him "I only wish I could," he said to her without emotion "But I was born here and I will probably die here. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get to my dad like I said. He's sick and needs me."

Zoe listened to the wind as she walked and closed her eyes, knowing she wouldn't run into anything because she had taken this path over a thousand times. Her thoughts started to wander and she thought of her scar, which started to burn and itch when she thought about it. She growled and rubbed at it fiercely.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Disturbia,am I scaring you tonight,Disturbia... Jenna recognized the ringtone of her phone that was in her pocket. She ignored it,letting go to voicemail. She knew it was her mother,asking where she was,if she was alright,did she get kidnapped. Something along the lines of that. She could practicaly imagine her frantic voice in her head,giving her an hour-long lecture. Jenna knew she should be home right now,especially in this rain, but it wasn't like she was under house arrest,though sometimes it felt like she was. She absentmindedly put her damp,wavy hair in a ponytail to keep it from sticking to her face. It was eerily quiet around here lately,but that's what you usually here in a small town like this isn't it? She didn't try to convince herself otherwise. She couldn't. She just kept walking,letting the harsh wind smack her face. Ignoring the creepy feeling she was somehow being watched by someone.. or something.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gtg peoplee,I'll kill you guys if I see two pages of posts tomorroww,nighty night :b))

*Mrs. Brightside* Tony clenched his jaw, hating the feeling of being alone. He felt like he was the only guy left on earth, hearing nothing. He sighed, nosing this day wasn't any different from the day before..the day before that..he could go on if he wanted to, but didn't want to remember the painful memories in those days

message 23: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Max wrote: "((Can I rp?! I hoinestly don't know what else I can add to her!))"

((Look at everyone elses charries. Look at the requirements for them. You need to add stuff to her appearence and to her personality!))

*Mrs. Brightside* Tony looked ahead, and stopped jogging when he saw someone. A girl to be exact. He stared at her closely, before looking away. He decided to approach her "Hey," he said, quietly

message 25: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 182 comments Zoe opened her eyes as the wind informed her of other people nearby, one miserably lost. She walked inhis direction and tried to ick his name out of what the wind was giving her, but could not. She eventually made it to him and walked over to him. "Lost?" she asked softly but loud enough for him to hear over other noises.

Zephin started to run, it felt better to run in this place, it made him feel safer like the monsters couldn't catch him. He always used to ru every where when he lived here before and he knew that but hated to admit to himself because it was like a child admitting there was no monster under his bed. He had a hard time finding his house but soon made it there and kocked on the door, waiting for his fathers old sickly hands to welcome into the home that had once been his.

message 26: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Max wrote: "((I have!))"

((No you havent!))

*Mrs. Brightside* Tony looked around, trying not to act weird around a girl. "So..I'm Tony, by the way." He said, staring at her again. This time he looked her over, but didn't want to freak her out. He quickly stared back at her face.

message 28: by Jenn (new)

Jenn ((Night guys! Try not to overload those of us that have left! =D ))

message 29: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 182 comments ((lol no prob at all :D ))

"I can tell you where both are if you want," she said "But it would be eaiser just to show you, I'm not good at relaying directions." She scratched at her scar for a second because it was throbbing miserablly then she held out her hand "I'm Zoe by the way."

The door opened slowly but no one was standing there and Zephin swallowed, he had forgotton how the door had always seemed to do that. He walked into the house cautiously and peered around "Dad?" he asked, his voice cracking a little. He needed water and to throw up.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Cat watched him jog down the road for a few minutes before turning and heading toward the center of town. Potholes dotted the road, murky water filling them. As she stepped over one, she lost her balance and fell, twisting her ankle beneath her. She cried out, and her mind was filled with whispers, an evil, old, voice, whispering evil secrets. Then it was gone and she was back in the present, her ankle throbbing.

*Mrs. Brightside* (G'night!)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((me too. Byes peeps!))

*Mrs. Brightside* Tony smirked, shrugging. "I don't know, since I hardly ever run into anyone. What are you doing over here?" He asked, not seeing her in his area before

message 34: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 182 comments She shook his hand then let go and swirled her finger in the air with a sad smile "The wind told me," she said simply then she started to walk. "Finding your sister first I presume," she half asked him "What is her name?"

Zephin closed his eyes and swallowed hard then walked to his fathers room when there was no response. There was a strange smell all around the room that he did not remember from his past and it got stronger as he got closer to his father's room and when he actually stepped into the room he almost gagged on the retched smell.

*Mrs. Brightside* Tony stared at her a moment longer before deciding to believe her. "Uh huh. Why are you visiting this crappy place?" He said bitterely.

message 36: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 182 comments "Come," she said and changed direction slightly "Your sister is talking to someone, but I can't get his name. The wind is terrible with names I appologize." She knew he must think she was insane but she didn't care in the least because she knew he would soon forget about her like everyone else did so she had nothing to worry about.

Zephin saw his father's wrinkled form on the bed and wanted to turn and run. His father's hands had turned into crippled tallons and his whole body seemed to be sucking on itself, eating itself. His mouth opened in a soundless scream when his dad spoke his name in a raspy, mucus suffocated voice.

*Mrs. Brightside* Tony chuckled, shaking his head "Its not that easy though. I have a similar problem like you.." He said, then hesitated before continuing, "My mom doesn't want to leave. So, I live where she lives. She suprisingly finds it 'safe' here, since it's a small town." He said, shaking his head again "Oh, I'm 20. How old are you?"

message 38: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 182 comments She shook her head "I don't believe so, they are talking about why you two are here, and she asked him why he stayed in this town," she explained to him "I don't really understand her question though, I mean sure he could leave, but he's accepted here when no other town is quite the same. You're an outsider I can't expect you to understand what I'm talking about, but I've been here a long time and I'll probably stay here a long time more." They were soon only about a hundred yards from his sister.

Zephin passed out, hitting his head on the ground so hard the the sound echoed through the house for almost a minute.

message 39: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 182 comments She followed him more slowly, just in case he still needed help finding his way back to the hotel after he spoke with his sister. Her head stung as she listened to a cracking sound from the wind and the words people spoke to eah other.

Zephin lay on the floor, blood starting to slowly pool under his head.

*Mrs. Brightside* Tony stared at her sharply, before letting it go. She was just pointing out that this town wasn't the best, he thought to himself. "Uhh..yeah, I wonder sometimes. But she doesn't know. She hardly goes out-so it's fine" he said, shrugging "You think there's something wrong with this town?" He asked, kicking an imaginary rock

message 41: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 182 comments She walked up and looked at them all "Nice to meet all of you, I'm Zoe," she told them in her soft but strangely loud voice "I suspect you can find your wway from here?" she asked Charlie "I don't wanna get in the way so if you don't need me I should get going."

*Mrs. Brightside* Tony glanced at the guy "Ello." He greeted, looking at him, then Annabelle. He shoved his hands into his pockets, fingering his mp3 again. "Uh..." He looked around aimlessly. "Do you like it here, Charlie?" he asked to make conversation

message 43: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 182 comments Zoe nodded, kind of sadly. "It was the least I could do really," she said then she turned to go, ready to be forgotten once again.

*Mrs. Brightside* Tony glanced at Zoe. "Where you going?" He asked, wondering if she was in a rush to leave. He frowned at the thought, but wouldn't really care if she was.

message 45: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 182 comments ((i g2g too, try not to move on too much without me if i dont get on till later tomorrow because i have school and such))

*Mrs. Brightside* (same here! Bye people!)

message 47: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Ariana watched the boy for a few more minutes before turning around and walking away. She stalked through, at the edge of the woods, behind a row of houses.
--
Tyler woke up suddenly. He looked around, trying to figure out what woke him up. He shivered and pulled the blanket tighter around him. A twig broke in his backyard and he practically jumped out of his skin. He sighed and wished he could just get out of this town. It was going to give him a heart attack. He tried to get comfortable agian and go back to sleep.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((no rpin till i get back,which is around 3 somethin))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((may I do one post ? Please? I'm bored and a lot has happened. I don't want to disappear in the rp...))

Cat moaned and stood clumsily, cursing.

"Of all the luck..." she felt her ankle, which had already begun to swell. She sighed and started limping to the doctors office in the center of town. The only one, in fact. She tried to ignore the onslaught of fear that washed over her, threatening to claim her. There was something different about the rain now. Her mind reeled. There are only two types of people in this town, the stupid and the stuck. But why have I not left yet, seeing as I'm neither?

message 50: by Christina (new)

Christina Beasley Erik threw his hood over his head and stuck headphones in his ear. He started walking aimlessly, just walking and thinking. This town was getting a little boring. She saw a girl fall and trip. He went over to her,"You ok?" He said in a sweet, sugary tone.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11