Q&A with Steve Morris discussion

The cover!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steve (new)

Steve Morris | 250 comments Mod
A few people have written asking about the cover of "In All Probability". Well it was designed by Vivian and staff at Pneuma Springs. I was chuffed with what they came up with and the picture mixes images from about three of the stories.

Jumble Tales cover is a vortex design. That signifies the mixed up world we live in and how lives inter-twine to create these probability coincidences.

In All Probability by Steve Morris

message 2: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 135 comments I particularly liked the cover for 'In all Probability' and if I was to judge a book by it's cover I would rate this book high.

message 3: by Steve (new)

Hello Nicolle. Thank you. Yes, I was chuffed when they came up with that. A load of bookmarks of that design are coming out this week so I hope they can reproduce that deep-blue colour.

message 4: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 135 comments It's quite striking against the lightning, very unusual.

message 5: by Marc (new)

Marc Johnson (marcjohnsonbooks) | 8 comments Do the tales in Jumble Tales intermingle or are they separate stories?

message 6: by Steve (new)

Well there are links between just a few of the stories but they can all be read seperately. I think that is important with short stories, the idea being that they are designed to be read when not so much time is available