Advanced Roleplay (Original or Non.) discussion

Moderators

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I will probably pick mods at random. I'll check to see who's roleplaying and if their descriptive and all that jazz. And I'll probably make you one if you ask me but we must seeee :b

message 2: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Same here

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

☻Emo Lover♥☻ wrote: "I was the first one joined and I feel special!!"

hmm true...and you get nothing. Haha jk, I will just observe you people...that sounds stalkerish doesn't it?

*Mrs. Brightside* Uhh..I'm just not gonna say anything about that. I'll like to be one(: but I can wait

*Mrs. Brightside* Lol, haha.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lindsay wrote: "Crystal's a stalker! Creeper alert! Creeper alert! BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! XDDD"

Pshh,what ever gave you that idea...just cause I have cause someone's filing a restraining order against me gives you no proof that I'm a stalker...*looks around nervously*

message 7: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Haha

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Lalalalalalalala...OOH!!!!!!!!! Stalkers!!!! BURN NOTICE IS NEW THIS NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystal *The smexyy Mrs.TaylorLautner* wrote: "Lindsay wrote: "Crystal's a stalker! Creeper alert! Creeper alert! BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! XDDD"

Pshh,what ever gave you that idea...just cause I have cause someone's filing a restraining order agains..."

lol,I would like to be mod but I won't get angry if I am not

message 10: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle (mrs-varen-nethers) I'd love to be a mod. (: But if I'm not, that's okay too. (:

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I may just randomly pick someone and not even tell them. I'll just see when the roleplay starts off

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

ok

*Mrs. Brightside* Yupperz

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Oh hey.....I'm a mod! OOH!!!! CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Short attention span, sorry.

*Mrs. Brightside* Lol, it's okay(:

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Yes, I am also adhd. Extremely so.

*Mrs. Brightside* Really? Ahh..I don't know for sure if I am, but I'm not on pills

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol Niether am I

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry I haven't been on, I made volleyball and I'm trying to get into some dance classes so I'm pretty whacked up haha, but im heree noww

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I might leave this group because It is getting really hard to jump into the roleplay and every time I ask if someone can roleplay with thier character,I get ignored.

*Mrs. Brightside* Lol. That's awesome though!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

?

*Mrs. Brightside* Oh, I didn't see your post! NO! Don't go! I don't ignore you....Just wait-and see if there will be more rps

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok,Fine...I will wait till this weekend and if there are no more rp's then I will leave.

*Mrs. Brightside* Wait! Ugh, I'll just hope.