Roleplay Madness! discussion

Roleplay Characters > Elementals Roleplay Sign up

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

Peroxide Blond  (twits500) | 213 comments Mod
This is the Elemental sign up page :)

Basic story, set in a world very similar to The Last Airbender... lets call it Tiriad.
There are five elements, Fire, Earth, Water, Air and the banned Spirit element.
Its rare for a Spirit child to be born so most people don't worry. There's a war going on between the Water and Fire nations and the Earth and Air find themselves being drawn into it. Spirits are rare so they don't really get involved.

Character Sheet:

1. Name
2. Element
3. Description
4. Weapons
5. History

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Roya Chains
Element: Fire, and can do a small bit of Air when she concentrates. [Though that's rare, as she's summoning Air and everytime she does do it, or attempts, it ends up in an embarrassing faint.]
Description: Very wavy, chest length black hair always down and wild around her heart-shaped face. Harsh green eyes, great at glaring, tall--about 5'9". Roya is 16 years old, though she's two weeks away from turning 17. Her body is thin, and her curves are coming in late.
Weapons: Relies on her Elemental and keeping silent and away from trouble, she's never really had experience in fighting unless it was practicing on trees.
History: Banished from her town of Laina after she was caught practicing her Elemental, Roya watched as her little sister Isabelle, and her Mother and Father were slaughtered. It was done by six royal guards, one holding her pinned to the ground as it happened. She was then told to leave and never come back, or stay and have her the same fate. As you know, having an elemental is like having a curse--as some see it.

message 3: by Twitch (last edited Sep 26, 2010 09:24AM) (new)

Twitch Is Last-nameless and Pleased by This (learnhowtolivefromthedead) | 140 comments Name: Star Blackthorne

Element: Air almost fully, a small bit of spirit from her father, thus making her part fugitive.

Description: Choppy, chin length black hair. She cut it while it was in a ponytail, so it's shorter in the back with bangs. Dark blue eyes, pale white skin that burns in a short time. Can be sarcastic and negative, or hyper and upbeat. She has a strong sense of logic, and doesn't compromise. Usually. Star takes a while to warm up to people and is territorial. She can glare to freeze Niagara falls, and you don't want both Star and Roya glaring at you. One kills. Slender, speed over strength.

Weapons: She was a wanderer 'til she met the others. She can live off the land, and has a small dagger in her boot. Not much experience, but fast on her feet and great at battle of the wits. She uses a lot of theatrics.

History: Was supposed a witch, and was almost burned at the stake. Her mother, who was a fire elemental but had not told Star, saved her. Then they drowned her mother, and Star lives with the guilt. She tries not to think about it, but feels like she carries a curse. She ran into the forest, and there cut her hair. Once she wandered into a wolf pack's territory, and had to outrun them to a tree. She has loved wolves since then, not feared them. Her father, she never knew, and grew up with her widowed mother. She'll find out later that her father was a spirit, and therefore was killed. She thus has a small portion of spirit powers.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice (:

Oh, and Roya's personality is still being debated with me, myself, and I.

message 5: by Twitch (last edited Sep 25, 2010 01:39PM) (new)

Twitch Is Last-nameless and Pleased by This (learnhowtolivefromthedead) | 140 comments Eh, that happens with me too... I decided to go with me current hairstyle, because I got it cut! Like the one up there. So how is this one going to work? We could come up with a plot, which could be a mix of our roleplays/stories.

message 6: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

Name: Jonathan Strange
Element: He can do all elements, some better than overs. He is an expert at Water, Fire and Earth.
Description: He's tall and slim, lean muscled. He has long brown hair which goes to the small of his back and he has dark gray eyes. He's 6'2. He wears a long purple cloak and black "ninja" suit.
Weapons: He carries a cane with a metal carving of a Dragon head on top. He can draw a sword from the cane. He also uses his element powers.
History: Jonathan is shrouded in mystery, he lives in the mountains training and training overs, making sure no one caused pain to innocents. But he has decided to become involved with this war, generally to stop it. He's a deity in human form.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Gray Eyes = EPIC

message 8: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

Jonathan is a teacher character, he helps and guides along the way... and as i mentioned he is kinda an angel in human form. Or a devil, up to you to decide ;)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

or both? ;)

message 10: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

both seems better :D

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hellah

message 12: by Twitch (new)

Twitch Is Last-nameless and Pleased by This (learnhowtolivefromthedead) | 140 comments Yes! Ninja suit AND sword cane. EPIC. AND the gray eyes.

message 13: by Rex (new)

Rex  Luxord wrote: "Name: Jonathan Strange
Element: He can do all elements, some better than overs. He is an expert at Water, Fire and Earth.
Description: He's tall and slim, lean muscled. He has long brown hair whic..."

Did you get his name from the book Jonathan Strange? Just wondering, cause that name is freaking epic, and I've been wondering if the book is any good. :)

And guys, what about Lightning? Is is a separate element, or an extension of fire, like ice is to water?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Whoa, good point! And electricity..

message 15: by Rex (last edited Sep 26, 2010 02:31PM) (new)

Rex  Name: Kai Lyn

Element: Both a fire and water user. By extension an she can use ice (major) and, though she hasn't discovered it yet, electricity (minor).

Description: Tall, with waist length silver hair, tanned skin, gold eyes, and sharp features. Athletic, curvy body. Nineteen years old.

Weapons: Uses bladed fans, two khopesh (iconic egyptian curved swords), and pressure points.

History: Her mother was a water user and her father was a fire user. Kai took after her mother in appearance, but she has her father's (notable) gold eyes, a trait native to fire users. (Just like tanned skin and white hair is native to water users.)

In her early life her and her family lived in Water Territory, just south of the Earth Territory border. When Kai was five the war broke out and (unfortunately) her father--being a fire user--was instantly turned upon and shunned. Her mother was called a traitor and Kai was called an abomination.

Not three months later, her house was burned to the ground and her father murdered by towns people. Kai and her mother (Song) fled north to Earth Territory. With a new town and a new life, her mother and Kai decided to keep their past (mostly) secret.

In time Kai found she had an affinity for both elements. Since Earth is still neutral (so far) she wouldn't be persecuted for being a fire user, but she doesn't flaunt her bending. (She can't however hide her origin, due to her eyes. Fortunately, most people are polite enough not to point this fact out.) In fact, only her mother's close friend Koi knows Kai and her mother are benders. She rarely uses it off her property.

It was through Koi that Kai learned how to use her bladed fans, sickles, and pressure point techniques. Koi had been the daughter of an Earth warrior and had learned the techniques in her youth.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Amazing character!

message 17: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

Yuppers, Kai seems Epic! :D

message 18: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

Agent Six wrote: "Luxord wrote: "Name: Jonathan Strange
Description: He's tall and slim, lean muscled. He has long ..."

Yeah, i remember seeing the name on a bookshelf and it just seemed to fit :P

message 19: by Rex (new)

Rex  Awesomeness forever. :D

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

1. Sabine Abernathy
2. Metal - so she feels like a super freak.
3. Very tall (about 6 feet) and has wavy, bright orange hair that goes to the middle of her back. Her eyes are electric blue. She cannot speak.
4. Her strength, quickness, and stealth.
5. When Sabine was very young, her father abandoned her and her mother became aggressive. One day, when Sabine was about twelve, her mother cut out her tongue. She ran away after the bleeding stopped. She ran until she came to a wall made entirely of steel. Sabine was so mad that she banged her fists on the wall - and large indentations appeared. She continued to bang until she had created a hole. She went through the wall and ended up in new territory. She continues to be a drifter today.

message 21: by Phoebe (last edited Sep 26, 2010 09:08AM) (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) ((It's so hard coming up with a new character... it's like I look into my soul to find the right person O_O Oh yeah, and in a book I'm writing the principals name is Mr. ALbernathy... just thought I'd mention that... heh))

Name: Cassith Hu ((Oh man, this makes me happy))

Element: Earth and Air, both relatively well off.

Description: Cassith stands at about 5 foot 3, with choppy, spikey black hair. Her bangs cover most of her face, letting one eye peek through the dark locks. She has a very slight build, and could be compared to some sort of pixie. She is rarely serious, and is usually sarcastic and mischievous. Deep purple eyes and prominent eye-teeth are what she is known for, along with being cutely of the Chinese decent. Looks can be deceiving...

Weapons: Bow and Arrow, as well as her own quickness if push comes to shove and she needs to fight close up, rather than long distance.

History: Cassie has lived alone with her older brother Seth for as long as she can remember. Seth doesn't talk about what happened to their parents -who controlled Earth and Air as well- ever, and Cassith doesn't ask.

She just recently turned 15, although no one has acknowledged it other than her brother -what with a war going on. Cassith used to have friends, but as she got older and began to develop -things got awkward; other girls ditched her or were rude, and the boys she would wrestle with got too touchy-feely for her liking.

Always known to be a prankster, Cassith lost the few friends she had left as she was not afraid to get in trouble. Although Seth tries to keep her in line -nothing stops the small creature from doing what she wants.

message 22: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 198 comments GACK! Remind me to make a character later!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

OKAY!

It's 1 hour and 22 minutes later. (should be in bed >.>)

Make a character :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Willow Tarin
Element: Earth and limited water
Description: Willow is a small petite 16 year old girl, which you wouldn't expect from an earth element. She has light strawberry blonde waves that reach a bit past her shoulders with bangs that almost cover her large dark eyes. She is pale, but not extermely so. She doesn't speak much, but when she does, she talks rather fast and tends to exaggerate if the situation is not too serious. She is sweet and kind yet can be fierce and defensive. She tries not to get to close to people, but she always gets attached to easily and quickly.
Weapons: Her element is her weapon, though she will use a dagger if needed.
History: Willow was 2 years old when her parents were killed. Her cousin took her in until she was 14, then when her and her cousin and gotten into an argument, Willow had run away, never to return. She is still learning the ways of the drifter, though she struggles often, she is alive and learning to master her power as much as possible.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

And if you want a better descirption of Willow go here: http://www.ljanesmith.net/gallery.php and scroll down to Bonnie :)

message 26: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 198 comments The Mockingjay wrote: "OKAY!

It's 1 hour and 22 minutes later. (should be in bed >.>)

Make a character :)"

Haha not later enough :P

message 27: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 198 comments Are we going to have any spirit users? Cause that would be awesome if I could have one, but I TOTALLY get if its way too perfect and special and Mary-Sue-ish.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice Evee<3

I think it'd be cool to have a spirit person, but you're right about the Mary-Sue thing might happen'. Meh, we'll figure it out as we go along.

message 29: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

Jonathan doesn't count as a spirit user, he can use everything... but thats okay because he's a GOD ;)

nah, someone will have to, whether it'll be my second character or you o_O :P haha

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

meh, not me. Maybeee...a character we all make and RP? Idk.

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 27, 2010 12:21PM) (new)

Name: Brielle
Element: water
Description: Pale skinned. Blue-green large eyes Blonde, fluffy hair. Thin lips that she paints a brown/purple colour. Usually wears white eyeshadow. Nails are nicely done, and painted black.
Weapons: None
History: Her mother died at birth. Her father attempted to bring her up, but two years later after her birth, her father gave her to an orphanage and killed himself. She grew up as a happy girl, despite her dark past. All she has is a letter from her father and an old toy from her mother. She's still at the orphanage, but she plans to leave a year later, when she turns 16.

message 32: by Peroxide Blond , owns Rosie :D (new)

Candy... a little extra detail? Pretty please? A bit more on her history perhaps?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL sure. I was short on time.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice. :)

message 35: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 198 comments How about they all have a little bit of each element? Just a drop, with a focus on one? Except for Matt's character of course :)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe the characters here who roleplay, and continue to stay active, have something happen to them, so then they all get a bit of everything...something mystical like that.. <.<

message 37: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) Yeaahh mystical!!!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Wooo!

message 39: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 198 comments Awesome :D

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds great! [:

message 41: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 198 comments 1. Name: Keaira
2. Element: Spirit (if that's okay?)
3. Description: Fair skin that is translucent in places so that her veins show on her inner arms, thick dark loose curls that go just past her shoulders, slim,
Eyes: http://www.psychologytoday.com/files/...
Hair: http://vivianism.files.wordpress.com/...
4. Weapons- she avoids fighting whenever possible, but she does have knowledge of martial arts, and enjoys archery and daggers
5. History- I"LL DO IT LATER. SORRY. G2G

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I love that name! And about the Spirit thing...I'll leave it up to Matt, because I dunno.

message 43: by Twitch (new)

Twitch Is Last-nameless and Pleased by This (learnhowtolivefromthedead) | 140 comments Aww... then Star gets Half spirit from her dad, but she doesn't know.

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 56 comments Is it too late to sign up?

message 45: by Rex (new)

Rex  No. :)

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 56 comments Ok good haha. THis one sounds cool!!

message 47: by Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (last edited Oct 03, 2010 08:08AM) (new)

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 56 comments Name: Zack Hallow
Element: Water and Air, can do both equally well.
Description: He is about 5'9", tan skin, and shaggy white hair. He has dark blue eyes, with an athletic build, but on the skinnier side.
Weapons: Small kife he keeps with him at all times.
History: After a raid on his village by fire users when he was 10. He was left with just his mom. His dad, being a water user, tried to fend them off. Only to be killed in the process. His mom has been bitter ever since. Keeping herself locked in her room. Zack was left to basically fend for himself. All the time he spent in his favorite spot, he realized he could use water and air. He spent much of his time learning to use it. He kept it to himself. Not wanting to be thought of as a freak and banished form his home. Most people suspected it of him since his dad was. They all waited for him to slip up once, so they could get rid of him.

Hmmm, i just dont feel like this is a good character.

message 48: by Rex (last edited Oct 02, 2010 10:10PM) (new)

Rex  He sounds fine! There can be lots of drama between my character and his, since they're both natives of water territory but my character's father was killed because he was a fire user living in water territory.

(Also, I've sort of been playing that Water Territory natives have white hair, tanned skin, and blue eyes. (Although my character has gold eyes, since fire natives have gold eyes, light skin, and dark hair...) Since this is so close to your character, why not go ahead and say he has white hair?)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Whoa nice, Braden. What do you mean not good character? I think he's very creative and will be interesting to interact with! :)

message 50: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 198 comments I like your character Braden!!!

« previous 1