Advanced Roleplay (Original or Non.) discussion

Your Creative Ideas!

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 25, 2010 10:20AM) (new)

Post your ideas here,I would love to see some original ones but non-original are accepted also, so post em' here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Howw aboutt we have this small town that's somewhat haunted...? :D

message 3: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Theres this rp in another group Im in and I love the idea. Its called One House and its basically all of the characters live in (you guessed it) one house. Whether they were kicked out, ran away, have problems, or are perfectly normal people looking for a place to stay for a while, they all live in the same house. The house is basically like an open shelter, people come and go as they need to and there is no real rent or anything.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) So that's what it is...

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Crystal *The smexyy Mrs.TaylorLautner* wrote: "Howw aboutt we have this small town that's somewhat haunted...? :D"

YESSSS!!!!!! there can be possesions by demons and bumps in the night and things that fly off walls and fires that start randomely and-i forget what i was going to say...

message 6: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I have an insane asylum rp that I'm dying to use!

It's not the usual it's special.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

What if we combine those,like gifted teens in a haunted small town haha,just a thought

*Mrs. Brightside* Life
Spies
Angel/demons
Famous(but not real famous people..)
NASCAR
Cannibal (survival)

message 9: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Shapeshifters
mafia/mob
insane asylum
medieval

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lindsay wrote: "I think each of the rps should have an explanation topic. I hate it when a group just has the characters topic and the rp topic, and we're blind to what the rp is really about."

You read my mindd haha and I was thinking we kind of combine the small town,gifted teens thing and we should make the town kind of haunted or cursed or something

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) CURSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Mckensie wrote: "Let's start it!!! PLEASE!!! I'm getting excited :)"

Please don't wet your pants haha and What should I call the roleplay? Like Cursed Small Town or Gifted Teens or whaatt? I suck at naming stuff.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) How about this? The town is cursed so that all the teenagers are open to possession by demons, and there have been a slew of mysterious murders in the town and the teens band together to try and stop it, maybe a few falling in love along the way.

message 14: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Crystal *The smexyy Mrs.TaylorLautner* wrote: "Mckensie wrote: "Let's start it!!! PLEASE!!! I'm getting excited :)"

Please don't wet your pants haha and What should I call the roleplay? Like Cursed Small Town or Gifted Teens or whaatt? I suc..."

What about just like, paranormal or something?

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) How about we call it the town of heavenly horrors?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ανδ the fallen angel wrote: "How about this? The town is cursed so that all the teenagers are open to possession by demons, and there have been a slew of mysterious murders in the town and the teens band together to try and st..."

I freakin love youu lolz that's greatt and what should the name of the town be thann? I need you people for this haha

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Awwww! I feel so loved! Lolz. We could call the town Hollington?

message 18: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Mckensie wrote: "Or just The Town simple yet very horror movie like"

I like that idea

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Oooh, the town. Very horror movieish.

*Mrs. Brightside* Different age variety hopefully. I like both names.

*Mrs. Brightside* Yeah, very mysterious.. And point-blank. We'll see.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) And the kids can barricade themselves in the church and hope they survive and such.

*Mrs. Brightside* Children of the Corn was creepy! Maybe we should just have children like them, and another group of regulaur teens or whatever trying to stay away from them so they don't turn possessed too ..But it's a small town (right?) so they're bound to run into a few

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) *Mrs.Brightside* wrote: "Children of the Corn was creepy! Maybe we should just have children like them, and another group of regulaur teens or whatever trying to stay away from them so they don't turn possessed too ..But i..."

I like that one. But we should let the head mod decide.

*Mrs. Brightside* Yeah, I know.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I am so sorry people, my keyboard just randomly stopped typing and I was like "Well...shit." haha My b.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I have thi ideaa in my head but I just need to put it into words lol

message 28: by *Mrs. Brightside* (last edited Sep 25, 2010 09:42PM) (new)

*Mrs. Brightside* Lol, we'll wait till you figure it out, Crystal.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok so what may happen is like, some type of demon creatures are out lerking in the town and their possesing human bodies because they kind of need a Human Host while their trying to take full control of the body. So like some of these possesed bodies are still walking among the citizens of the town. But the demon possesors are sort of like the helpers to this greater and darker force that's waiting be awakened or something...you probably can't undertstand a word I'm saying but I'm really confusing like that haha.

message 30: by Jenn (new)

Jenn I think I sort of get it, lol

message 31: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle (mrs-varen-nethers) I like that idea!

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenn{WeEzEr LuVa!!!!} wrote: "I think I sort of get it, lol"

hahaa as long as your not completely confuzzled like WTH!! Yeaa lol

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

And thank yaa people, so is that an alrightyy plot so far?

message 35: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle (mrs-varen-nethers) Definitely!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the ideas so far

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) YES!!!! sTART IT!!!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ανδ the fallen angel wrote: "YES!!!! sTART IT!!!!"

Woahhh chilll haha,its takes major skill to put up another folder for the characters haha lol

message 39: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Yeah, lets get it going!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah,I am excited!!!

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Antsy! Me is antsy! Hurry!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

What?lol

message 43: by Christina (new)

Christina Beasley Jenn{WeEzEr LuVa!!!!} wrote: "Theres this rp in another group Im in and I love the idea. Its called One House and its basically all of the characters live in (you guessed it) one house. Whether they were kicked out, ran away, h..."
I love this rp!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Same

*Mrs. Brightside* Life as we knew it!