Jace Wayland fans discussion

General > Clockwork Angel

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) The new book by Cassandra Clare has one of Jace's ancestor's in it! He's just like Jace--- except he is a total jerk! FOr those who have read it, your thoughts on Will?

message 2: by rebeccaaaa_ (new)

rebeccaaaa_ (beekaahh_) | 2 comments hes so much like jace, and yet i loved/hated him - i think it was just cos Tessa wasn't like clary so his sarcastic ways had a different effect on her.

message 3: by Jazmyn (last edited Sep 25, 2010 07:25AM) (new)

Jazmyn | 9 comments I both loved and hated him. At times he could be completely vicious, and I know that it is because he had a rough life, but jeez, he can be such a monster...When he is not being a jerk I think he is amazing!

message 4: by Cia (new)

Cia (chairmanmeow222) | 23 comments I thought he was great!! He was alot like Jace, who I absolutely adore, but he was a little ruder! I must admit that at times i was confused as to whether he really liked Tessa and then other times i would get really annoyed cause we don't really know what happened in his past to make him like this! I thought that he would have said something to Tessa towards the end of the book, but i guess we will just have to wait until next year to figure it out

message 5: by Jazmyn (new)

Jazmyn | 9 comments Cia wrote: "I thought he was great!! He was alot like Jace, who I absolutely adore, but he was a little ruder! I must admit that at times i was confused as to whether he really liked Tessa and then other times..."

Yea, I was the same way. I was sure he liked Tessa, but what he said towards the end of the book about them never being together made me wonder.

message 6: by Cia (new)

Cia (chairmanmeow222) | 23 comments Yeah same really confusing!

message 7: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 118 comments I LOVe him thats why i added () to my name

message 8: by Cia (new)

Cia (chairmanmeow222) | 23 comments HAHA yes he was like on about that through the whole series! LOL

message 9: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 118 comments ikr

message 10: by Cia (new)

Cia (chairmanmeow222) | 23 comments so funny i wonder if it really does exist or not!!!

message 11: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 118 comments ahahahahahaha

it be funny if it did i bet he'd rub it in everyones face

message 12: by Cia (new)

Cia (chairmanmeow222) | 23 comments lol he would do worse than that!

message 13: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 118 comments yep

message 14: by iPetim (new)

iPetim | 1 comments i like jace more. will is a strong character, but a little too strong, if you know what i mean :) Jace Wayland all the way! :)

message 15: by Cia (new)

Cia (chairmanmeow222) | 23 comments agreed!

message 16: by Adela (new)

Adela Clancy Jace will always be better than Will, although I did like him. I noticed a resemblance between he and Jace from the very beginning, and some of the other characters I also think are similar to those in the mortal instruments. But it was still a great read!<3

message 17: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 118 comments yep

message 18: by Cia (new)

Cia (chairmanmeow222) | 23 comments it was really good, but sometimes it was a little confusing!

message 19: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 118 comments i loved it William Herondale was officially added to my fave book characters list

i loooooooooooooooooooove him

Jace more but still

message 20: by Cia (new)

Cia (chairmanmeow222) | 23 comments DEFINITELY!!

message 21: by Jacob (new)

Jacob | 1 comments I'm not really sure his ties to will herondale. Have Wayland is most likely mainly related to Consul Wayland, the man who left henry and his wife in charge of the London institute. But there is some thing that ties them together no doubt. And William will never top Jace for me.