The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > New member - Lahni

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lahni (new)

Lahni | 290 comments Hello- This looks like a fun and active group. I've been spending the day looking through some of the threads and I'm impressed any time people can begin listing their least favorite books without it turning into a nasty debate.

My family consists of me, a husband, 5 kids (2 boys, 3 girls ages 13-3) two bunnies and a dog. I enjoy music and I play the cello and piano. I collect craft supplies, particularly those for paper crafts and scrapbooking but I never seem to use them. I have recently rediscovered my love of reading. I read paper books, Kindle books and am going to start trying some audio books while I'm driving my kids all over the place.

message 2: by Carol (new)

Carol Hi Lahni, welcome to the group. I look forward to sharing comments with you.

message 3: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10125 comments Mod
Hi Lahni, isn't it great when people can discuss what they like and dislike and keep it upbeat and clean :)

Welcome to the group!

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily  O (readingwhilefemale) | 140 comments Haha, I buy paper and craft supplies and then never use them too. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
I love the cello! I play the oboe, but a few of my friends play cello, and it is such a gorgeous instrument. I tried to learn to play piano, but I could never get the hang of it. I guess I'm more of a woodwinds person.
I remember when my mom used to put audiobooks on in the car for us. I always loved it. I had a big family too, with four siblings and lots of pets. You must be very busy.
I hope you like our group and find lots of new things to read. :)