Cheese and Crackers [A Roleplay Group] discussion

Apocalypse Roleplay > Apocalypse Roleplay Background

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (last edited Sep 24, 2010 10:15AM) (new)

Elliott | 1895 comments Mod
A toxic gas has been released from a top secret government lab in in Canada. Nobody knows what it is, except for the scientists who created it, and they were killed be excess inhalation of the gas. All that The United States of America knows about it is that breathing it can cause sickness and even death, and when it comes into contact with water, it causes explosions. Precautions have been set, as it is traveling in the air towards us, but nobody quite knows what to expect.

Most people think it's some sort of scam or an overreaction. Some people think it could be the end of the world as we know it.

message 2: by Tesni (last edited Sep 24, 2010 10:45AM) (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) Sounds awesome!

Baha, my friends and I always joke that at the end of the world England will be fine, because all the disaster movies and books are set in the 'States and seem to ignore the rest of the world entirely :P

message 3: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (last edited Sep 24, 2010 10:46AM) (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 1731 comments Mod
Yes! I'm so excited. :D Haha...Canada. :P

message 4: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Cool Lav!!

Hahaha Tez and Kenny. =P

message 5: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Yeah... well it'll spread to England too eventually. We can even have characters there... if you guys want. That might get complicated though.

I'm super excited to! This is probably going to be my new favorite.

message 6: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) This will be awesome.

message 7: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) LAVVVV-IEEEE! (Lavendarlol) wrote: "Yeah... well it'll spread to England too eventually. We can even have characters there... if you guys want. That might get complicated though.

I'm super excited to! This is probably going to be..."

That would be perhaps overly complicated. Also it wouldn't be fun to have a character on one side of the world while all the other people were on the other. So, yeah...

Either way, it will be truly fantastic once it gets going. I hope it doesn't die.

message 8: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

It can't die. I'm already in love with it.

message 9: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

I'm looking forward to it.

message 10: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Me too!

message 11: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

olo