Pamela Clare ~ Fan Group discussion

This & That > Book Pushing...

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mrs. (new)

Mrs. Badass (mrsbadass) | 140 comments Whose a book pusher? lol

I am a pusher. I can't help it. I find something I love and I tell everyone I know (and everyone I know on the internet.. rotf)

So.... how many times have you pushed this series, and/or what is your favorite series to recommend to others?

message 2: by Anne OK (new)

Anne OK (anne-ok) | 51 comments Hi, my name is Anne and I am a pusher, too! When I read a good book or discover a new author, I just can't hold the joy inside. Why be selfish -- share the joy!! Spread the wealth!! And hopefully, someone will share theirs with me!!!

message 3: by Danielle The Book Huntress , MacKinnon's Ranger (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 176 comments Mod
I think I'm a book pusher. I like to write reviews for books, and I like to recommend books for different subjects. And I will give books that I have extra copies or don't want away with no recompense expected. Books are my joy, and I like to share.

I've recommended MacKinnon's Rangers to people who like Scottish heroes/warriors and historical fiction.

message 4: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssa_hesper) I'm definitely a pusher....love recommending the BDB, In Death series, Ilona Andrews, Jeaniene Frost & KMM

message 5: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 1381 comments Mod
I'm not just a pusher, I'm a pimper. I'd be out on street corners selling if I could.

message 6: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 817 comments Mod
OMG, pushers and pimps, O MY! lol

message 7: by Mrs. (new)

Mrs. Badass (mrsbadass) | 140 comments rotflmao

message 8: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (last edited Oct 04, 2010 09:22AM) (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 1381 comments Mod
That's right! See what kind of readers Pamela Clare attracts? Pushers 'N Pimps! **knuckle bump**