We Love Lisa Kleypas discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Glover | 576 comments I love this movie and the soundtrack. Fave part is the end when she begins to sing "Come What May" and Ewan turns arnd. As he comes down the aisle to her, he begins to sing as well. Sigh . . .i cry just abt every time I watch it. Hubby hates it though.

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Certifiable St. Vinnie's Ninny (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 3737 comments Moulin Rouge is a very good movie. I like the art direction, and the use of modern songs. It's so sad though!!!

message 3: by Lori {Romancing the Dark Side} (last edited Sep 27, 2010 09:28AM) (new)

Lori {Romancing the Dark Side} (romancingthedarkside) I LOVE this movie! It's one of my guilty pleasures. What a beautiful love story! I always cry in the end even though I've seen the movie like 100 times!

message 4: by Anja (new)

Anja | 12 comments I love this movie. I agree, Mandy. The best part is when Satine sings to him as he's walking down the aisle away from her. When he turns around...sigh. I have only watched through to the very end once (the first time I saw the movie). On repeats I always stop right after the curtain closes and pretend they lived HEA.

message 5: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Glover | 576 comments DH had the flue one year and watched it while he was laid up. He STILL fusses about that! LOL! He says it was stupid. Sigh . . .I just close my eyes and imagine the look on his (not DH) face while he's rushing back down that aisle to her. I tear up every time!

I have the soundtrack and make the kids sing along with me while we're driving. The middle one digs it, the other two roll their eyes and ignore us. :-)

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 170 comments Mandy wrote: "DH had the flue one year and watched it while he was laid up. He STILL fusses about that! LOL! He says it was stupid...."

Yet guys rave over Dumb and Dumber or the Three Stooges. He had the nerve to call our movie stupid?

message 7: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Glover | 576 comments Yep, he did! LOL! The same guy who laughs hysterically at Naked Gun movies!!

He's just a sad redneck who would rather watch hunting shows than anything. I love him madly thoug, so what can I do? :)

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 170 comments Hey, watch it now, I love the Naked Gun movies. The best one is the first one by those brothers, Top Secret.

A midget is driving a cart drawn by a shetland pony, you hear coughing from the distance. As you get closer, you see that it's the pony that's coughing. "Is he all right?" "Yes, he's just a little horse."