The Sword and Laser discussion

Scifi / Fantasy News > Guest Blogging

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark Oetjens (MarkOetjens) | 9 comments To promote my sci fi novel 'The Staff of Rahgorra' I'm looking for blogs interested in interviewing me or having me guest post.

message 2: by Welwyn (new)

Welwyn Wilton Katz | 46 comments Would you be interested in a joint interview?

message 3: by Mark (new)

Mark Oetjens (MarkOetjens) | 9 comments Hi Welwyn,

Sorry it took me so long to reply. Yes, I would definitely be interested in a joint interview.

I've set my sights a little higher since my original comment. Basically, I'm now trying to gather a network of bloggers willing to help each other out to promote our books. If your interested let me know.

Mark

message 4: by Welwyn (new)

Welwyn Wilton Katz | 46 comments Interested. I can recommend a good interviewer.
She's on goodreads. Jessica Subject.

There is already a network of bloggers out there somewhere, I got there somehow, but it isn't on goodreads and I didn't feel as if it was ... real.

Welwyn

message 5: by Mark (new)

Mark Oetjens (MarkOetjens) | 9 comments I just set up a page on Facebook called "Author-Blogger Connection." It's for all Authors and/or Bloggers willing to exchange reviews, interviews and guest posts with other Author-Bloggers to the benefit of everyone involved.

message 6: by A.P. (new)

A.P. Stephens | 7 comments Hey Mark,

Do you have a link for that Facebook page? I would like to be in that network myself. Thank you very much. :)

message 7: by Mark (new)

Mark Oetjens (MarkOetjens) | 9 comments Here is the link to Author-Blogger Connection
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-...

message 8: by A.P. (new)

A.P. Stephens | 7 comments Thanks, Mark.