Team Peeta discussion

The Series > If The Ending In Mockingjay Never Happened

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What if Katniss never chose Peeta??? Who would you want him to end up with? Tell us here!

message 2: by Dana (new)

Dana | 14 comments If Katniss never chose Peeta (which would've never happened) I think Peeta should have ended up with Annie. Finnick's dead anyway.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. maybe. do you think katniss would've followed gale, then???

message 4: by Dana (new)

Dana | 14 comments Nah...I don't think they were meant to be together. I think it would be kinda like Katniss marrying her brother. I think Katniss is just meant to be alone in life. Ok, that did sound a little harsh, but true. (or I think so anyway)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah. Kind of agree with you on that. but, peeta, on the other hand, doesn't deserve to be alone. in my opinion, anyways.

Bryn ((B2/B.P))   Ryeosomniac~~ (Heesica) | 9 comments I think he could have ended up with Madge... She's nice enough.

message 7: by Dana (new)

Dana | 14 comments I don't know about Madge. I think maybe it's because she is who she is, and she might decide that she agrees(ed) with the Capitol.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

but she's dead. . . i like her. :(

message 9: by Eli (new)

Eli Reyes (pxndxEli) | 74 comments i would had liked for the end to be a bit more tragic... like katniss dying or peeta and gale who r her more close relationships to have died and she would have stayed alone... idk something like that

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Prim died. How much more tragic can you get?? HER SISTER DIED.

message 11: by Dana (new)

Dana | 14 comments Prim deserved to die. And I realize you all are going to jump on me for that, but it's true.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't really mind that Prim died. Except for the fact that she was the reason Katniss had to go into the Hunger Games and, without her, there would be NO STORY.

message 13: by Dana (new)

Dana | 14 comments I think Prim dying was kind of Suzanne Collins' way of saying, ok, there's not going to be anymore story. Kinda like you said.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

YUPPERS

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Prim wasn't really all that important of a character herself, the importance of Prim was her relationship with Katniss. She brought out the human in Katniss, the part that needs others and has to love. In the end, she still would of ended up with Peeta, because he was the only other person who brought out that kind of emotion of dependency and family.

message 16: by Dana (new)

Dana | 14 comments Wowzers...nobody's commented in FOREVER!!! Yeahaha... that needs to change! (:

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

haha yes

message 18: by Dana (new)

Dana | 14 comments Yeahaha...umm, know of any interesting conversation starter??? lol

message 19: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra Wayland (alexwayland) | 1 comments i rekon that Gale should have killed Peeta when he went all spaz and then swept katniss off her feet
I love Peeta and all but like that would have been a perfect kill off one of the most important people thing
please dont jump all over me for saying this! me and my friends were writing some fan fiction and yeah this idea poofed into my head

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 10 comments I don't know...He would be okay outside (inside he would be SO BROKEN!!!)...But then he would move on...BUT HE WOULD NEVER NEVER EVER FIND ANOTHER GIRL NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 10 comments awwwwwwwwwwwwww...............POOR PEETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't evan imagine Peeta not getting Katniss.

message 23: by Alina (new)

Alina (tobiasheart) hi i'm new my name is ali, what r we talking bout now?

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 10 comments What if the ending of Mockingjay never happened?

message 25: by Alina (new)

Alina (tobiasheart) it would be tragic

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 10 comments I know I thought she was gonna chose Gale and when she chose Peeta I was like "YEA!!!!!!!!!!!"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I know so happy. :D

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 10 comments Like if that never happended...Peeta would end up alone for the rest of his life..Probably die baking those cheese things to bring to Katniss :( :(

message 29: by Alina (new)

Alina (tobiasheart) of poor peeta, that would've been tragic and sad, cuz well if katniss ended with gale they would be happy but where did peeta be?

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 10 comments I think he would stay in district 12..he doesn't really have anywhere else to go to..He would probably just live in solitude and bake cheese buns for Katniss untill he dropped dead one day

message 31: by Lily (new)

Lily | 1 comments Peeta is the best. I just love him. I don't know what to say if the ending was different. I think they did a wonderful job at the end except for what happen to prim. Peeta and Katniss belong together they are not complete without each other. Gale just wanted katniss because he saw Peeta and Katniss kissed a lot. I feel bad for Gale but he will survive he will move on he won't have a hard time finding some one. Peeta and Katniss fit together they have a balance.