Early Days~ Warriors Roleplay discussion

Jennifer's Characters > Wildfoot of Riverclan

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Jennifer | 466 comments Mod
Name: Wildfoot

Clan: River

Appearance: http://featherhazesden.webs.com/Brigh...

Personality: Wildfoot is a smart and brave cat. She is fun-loving and very caring as well. She is very protective of her kin and her clan. Wildfoot is courageous and isn't afraid to get dirty. She loves going and patrols and hunting. Wildfoot is an easy-going cat and won't hesitate to fight for her clan. She is quick to attack and doesn't really think about what she does. She just does it. Wildfoot sometimes gets into trouble because of her energetic ways. She isn't very patient and usually seems like she is in a hurry to do things.

History: Wildfoot grew up as a happy kit. She had lots of friend and fresh kill to eat. She loved listening to the elders, and often found herself in trouble. She found herself also stumbling around many older warrior's paws as a kit and running into other warriors.

Kin: Mother and father are deceased

Crush: Open

Mate: Open

Apprentice/Mentor:

Other:

message 2: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Kayla | 1115 comments Mod
You know, Jenn, it might be a good idea to have this in your folder or Jazzy won't know who has made this awesome charrie... *hint hint* :P

message 3: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Sits cross-legged* And now I shall enter my place of zen... and peace... and- JENN!!!! *Fumes*

Nawjk. I'll move it. Accepted.

message 4: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Jennifer | 466 comments Mod
Huh? I must have spaced out. Whoops :P