American Girl Fans! discussion

Role Plays > School Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 1125 comments Mod
((School RP here!!! Make a character in the RP Character section first!!!))

message 2: by Mallory (new)

Ashlyn got out of the limo and walked up to her private school, Empire Junior High. She swung her arms and walked carefully on her brand new Chanel flatts. Her outfit was complete with a new Louis Vuitton scarf.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Hailey walked up to the school building. This was her first day at a new school since her parents divorced and she was nervous. She bent down to tie her shoe.

message 4: by Mallory (new)

Ashlyn got to her locker and stopped to put everything in except her stylish folders, notebooks, and Coach purse. She looked in her mirror and smirked, knowing she looked good.

message 5: by Mallory (new)

Julianne walked up to Ashlyn.
"Hey Ash!" She said, showing off her new outfit, complete with new Chanel beret.
"Hey Jules!" Ashlyn smiled at her best friend.
"Well, I guess we have to go to Health." Julianne frowned.
"Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!" Ashlyn whined.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Hailey walked past Julianne and Ashlyn.

message 7: by Mallory (new)

The two girls walked reluctantly to health.
Ashlyn didn't even pretend to listen as Mr. Alman talked about making decisions. Instead, she passed notes to Julianne.
"Why?" Ashlyn wrote.
"Haha :D" Julianne wrote back.
The passed notes til they heard the bell ring.
"Time for Choir!" Julianne smiled.
"That's more like it!" Ashlyn smirked.

((Maybe your people could go to choir to, so they can all meet.))

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Katie shook her very curly hair and walked to choir. Hailey timidly walked to where choir was. All the girls were chatting and ignored her.

message 9: by Mallory (new)

"Oh my gosh! That's the new girl! I've heard about HER!" Julianne whispered to Ashlyn, rolling her eyes.
"Oh. My. Gosh." Ashlyn gasped.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Hailey heard Julianne and Ashlyn talking about her. "The secret is out..." she whispered. It was tough being the new girl. Katie waved to her.

message 11: by Mallory (new)

"Hailey I heard!" Julianne said.
"I have a great idea!" Ashlyn said with a sly smile. She whispered it to Julianne and they both smiled and got up and went over to Hailey.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Hailey didn't say anything. She was too shy. Katie frowned.

message 13: by Mallory (new)

"Hi! I'm Ashlyn!" Ashlyn smirked at Hailey.
"Julianne," Julianne replied, smirking the same way.
"Anyways, we were just wondering if you wanted to hang out with us at lunch!" Ashlyn and Julianne shared a look.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments "Ummm sure." said Hailey a little unsure. Katie could not for the life of her get the new girl's attention.

message 15: by Mallory (new)

"Well, it's YOUR choice Hailey. Us or them," Ashlyn said, crossing her arms over her chest, frowning. Julianne did the same.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments "Ok..." Hailey said shifting her eyes from them to Katie.

message 17: by Mallory (new)

They waited expectantly.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Hailey's eyes settled on them. She felt a little unsure, she was probably the only girl in school with divorced parents.

message 19: by Mallory (new)

"Where do you live? A farm?" Ashlyn asked, wrinkling her nose. Julianne laughed.
"We live in city penthouses with bedrooms bigger than your whole house," Julianne bragged.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Hailey's head bent down to her diary to avoid arguments.

message 21: by Mallory (new)

"Excuuuuse me?!" Julianne screamed, running over to Gabby.
"Jules, let it go, she's just a five year old anyway," Ashlyn said, glaring hard at Gabby and Jennifer. "So are we on or aren't we for lunch?"

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Hailey didn't look up from her diary. She started to write. Katie tapped her foot impatiently.

message 23: by Mallory (new)

Ashlyn rolled her eyes. Julianne glared at them.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Hailey didn't say anything. Her cheeks were burning hot, inside she was wishing she was back at her old school.

message 25: by Mallory (new)

"Hailey! Answer me!" Ashlyn said.
Julianne waited expectantly.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments "Oh alright." said Hailey getting up.

message 27: by Mallory (new)

"Good." Ashlyn smirked and lifted her nose and walked away. Julianne followed.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Hailey smiled weakly. Katie groaned.

message 29: by Mallory (new)

*LATER AT LUNCH*
Ashlyn and Julianne sat together with a spot reserved for Hailey.
"Gosh! Where is she????!!!" Ashlyn asked.
"I don't know!" Julianne replied frowning.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments "Sorry I'm late. My mom called me on the phone." said Hailey sitting down.

message 31: by Mallory (new)

"Oh that's ok. We're glad you could come." Ashlyn said, sharing a smirk with Julianne.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Hailey nodded uncertainly. She took a bite of her macaroni and cheese.

message 33: by Mallory (new)

"So, Hailey, where are you from?" Ashlyn asked.
"Ya, where did you live before you moved here to New York?" Julianne said.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments "I lived in the countryside of Manhatten." said Hailey. "But then something happened--my parent's--well separated so I moved here with my mom and little brother."

message 35: by Mallory (new)

"Hmmm" Ashlyn said. Julianne sighed.

message 36: by Mallory (new)

"Well, we'll live through this together," Julianne said dramaticly. Ashlyn smirked.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Hailey wasn't paying attention. She had turning on her MP3 player and was listening to "Lala Land" by Demi Lavato.

message 38: by Mallory (new)

"Excuuuuuse me?! Don't you ignore me!" Ashlyn screamed. Julianne glared.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Hailey yanked her earphones off. "Sorry but can I help if I love this song?" she asked annoyed. In this school she couldn't even listen to stuff.

message 40: by Mallory (new)

Ashlyn lifted one eyebrow. Julianne glared.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Hailey sighed and put her headphones away.

message 42: by Mallory (new)

((lol!!! :D))
"Awhhh sorry! Didn't mean to take you away from your precious music!" Ashlyn glared. Julianne looked away.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Hailey glared back. She took her phone out and texted someone.

message 44: by Mallory (new)

AFTER LUNCH:

"Well, see ya," Ashlyn said with zero enthusiasm. "Come on Jules."
"Wait a sec....I...uhhh...forgot something!" She said quickly.
"Whatevs!" Ashlyn walked away.
Julianne sighed. "Hey Hailey, I'm really sorry. Truth be told, I am sick of being mean to everyone. So...sorry." She said, looking down.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments "That's ok. I understand." said Hailey. She saw Katie waving. "Gotta go, that girl over there wants to see me."

message 46: by Mallory (new)

"Ok. Once again, I'm really sorry," Julianne said, walking off to her class.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Hailey walked with Katie back to class. "I'm Katie by the way. I was trying to get your attention earlier." Katie said to Hailey. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention." Hailey confessed.

message 48: by Mallory (new)

Julianne walked back into class and sighed when she had to sit down by Ashlyn.
"What's your problem, Jules?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest. Julianne ignored her and pulled out her song book for musical theatre.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Hailey ran her finger over the song book. Katie opened hers and flipped through the pages.

message 50: by Mallory (new)

Ashlyn didn't get out her music. She just sat there, her arms crossed.
Julianne had hers out and was humming to one of their songs that would be in the performance, writing notes in it.

« previous 1