American Girl Fans! discussion

American Girl News > Girl Of The Year 2011!!!

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 1125 comments Mod
I've heard her name is Kanani and she's Hawaiian!!! I am sooo excited!!! :D :D :D

message 3: by Mallory (new)

Ya!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Her name is cool.

message 5: by Mallory (new)

Ya!!! :D

message 6: by Mallory (new)

Guess what?! Thanks to a link on DollDiaries, I found the summaries of her books! Here they are:

message 7: by Mallory (new)

Aloha Kanani - Our Girl of the Year loves living in a beautiful tropical setting and she especially loves sharing the wonders of her island home with visitors. So when her cousin from New York comes to stay for a month, she is excited to get to know her. But no matter what she does to help her cousin feel at home, it only seems to make her unhappy instead. Can our Girl of the Year find a way to connect with her cousin?

Good Job Kanani – Our Girl of the Year is excited about selling shave ice to raise money for a cause she cares about. But she also cares about her best friend-and she promised they would take surfing lessons together. When our Girl of the Year can’t make time for her best friend, their friendship begins to unravel, and she finds herself spending summer days alone. Will our Girl of the Year find a way to make things right?

message 8: by Mallory (new)

I can't wait! :D

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Me either!

message 10: by Mallory (new)

Sooooo exciting! :D

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Yes yes it's exciting!

message 13: by Mallory (new)

yes! :D

message 14: by Mallory (new)

OH MY GOSH! PICTUREEEEEES! OF THE BOOK COVERS!!!! :D :D :D

message 16: by Annie (new)

Annie (lovetodance) | 30 comments Mod
AHHH!!! I can't wait!!!

message 17: by Mallory (new)

I KNOW! She's soooo cute! She's perfect for me! :D

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments I want her! She's so cute!

message 19: by Mallory (new)

I do too!!! I am going to start saving my money for her now!! I got both of her books at barnes and noble early!!! They were there so of course I had to get them!!! They are sooo good!!! I cant wait for 2011!!!!!

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) It's 2011 now! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

message 21: by Mallory (new)

(:

message 22: by sydney (new)

sydney (sydneyelaine) I just got her yesterday! She looks so pretty. Her hair is really soft, too. I recommend putting her hair in a braid(s) when your not playing with her to keep the waves and to keep her hair from getting frizz-a-fied. :)

message 23: by Mallory (new)

Lovee her

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 69 comments I don't know if I like heer that much but I think shes sorta cute.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments I've decided to ask for her for Christmas. I really do hope my mom gets her for me she is sooo adorable!

message 26: by Mallory (new)

She's awesome!

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 69 comments I know!

message 28: by Mallory (new)

(: