Movies > Samantha: An American Girl Holiday

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mallory (new)

Mallory | 1125 comments Mod
Talk about Samantha's movie here!

message 2: by Mallory (new)

I love, love, love this movie! I have seen it countless times!!! I own it and often wish I got to be in it! :D

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments Me too! Samantha is awesome!

message 4: by Mallory (new)

Yes she is!! :D

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 415 comments That one is the first AG movie I ever saw! That is when I fell in love with American Girl.

message 6: by Mallory (new)

It's the first one I saw too, since it's the first one that came out! LOL! :D It came out just before I got my first doll, Kit. Right in the same year!!! :D

message 8: by Mallory (new)

Yeppppp! :D

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Bailey (yellowflickerheart) I love this movie! I got a two-pack with this and Felicity's movie for Christmas! I watch this every Christmas! They play it on regular tv:)

message 10: by Mallory (new)

I love it too(:

message 11: by AurorainBookland (new)

AurorainBookland I don't own it, but I watched it when it first came out. It was on tv for the premier and it almost made me cry, I had read all the books.

I had all of Samantha's book in one big book but I donated it years ago. I wish I still had it. I loved Samantha and still want to get her. But I want McKenna more.

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 69 comments I could have been Nellie because at the time I looked just like her. Or one of her little sisters!