VAMPIREz -VS- WEREWOLFz discussion

Vampire and werewolf > Roleplay 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 805 comments Mod
((go))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Luce flicked a rock across the river, listening to it slice through several branches before it embedded itself into a tree.

message 3: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

Elektra sat by the river, whistling softly.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She snapped her head toward the humming, her mind picked up a faint trace of thoughts, the voice distinctly female.

message 5: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

She dipped her feet into the water. ((srry, ma kicked me off... ima not gonna be on tomorrow, byes! g2g))

message 6: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 143 comments Seth walked through the forest and went into pursuit of a creture he had seen. He snapped is neck without mercy and laughed.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She ghosted toward the voice, curious.

message 8: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

She swung her feet back and forth.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She caught the smell and her lip pulled back in a snarl. "werewolf," she spat. She rushed toward the girl.

message 10: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

She heard someone running towards her and smelled. "Vampire..." She said getting up and wiping her feet on the ground.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She stopped abruptly in front of her. "give me one reason," she whispered.

message 12: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (last edited Sep 27, 2010 05:18PM) (new)

"Well... Why would you?" She said smiling a little, hoping she wasn't one of the vampire's that hate werewolves.

message 13: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 143 comments Seth climbed into a tree and watched both girls below him interrogate each other passing back usless answers.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((I meant why not to kill you))

message 15: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

((srry about that... my dad made me switch to his new laptop and i had to connect it to the internet))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((huh? For her not to kill elektra, this is hilarious.))

message 17: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

((huh? Sorry i was just saying why i wasn't on for like ten minutes.... haha ya kay))

message 19: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

((haha))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((ok. Want to rp?))

message 21: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

((ya))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((ok. You're turn. Edit post. Yeah.))

message 23: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

((kay))

message 24: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 143 comments Seth jumped down and looked at Luce curiously with a raised brow. "I know what you are." he murmured.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Well. Thanks, I've been denying it for so long, I forgot." she glared at him for a minute before the hostility went from her eyes. "yeah, I'm a vampire. I've spent my whole existence....loathing what I am."

message 26: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

Elektra shrugged. "I got over it last century, now I just sulk."

message 27: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 143 comments "I didn't ask for your whole life story." he said and rolled his eyes. "Do you know what I am?" He took a step towards her.

message 28: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

She smelled the air. "Crap, another person that want's to kill me. Fun!" She said sarcasticly.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Renee sat with her back against a tree, her eyes closed as her ears listened to the surrounding forest for anything unnatural. "...rustling trees, irregular forest heart beat..." She murmured to herself, voice almost robotic, devoid of emotion. "Hunt." She commanded herself, getting to her feet in less than a second, standing on the branch.

message 30: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Oct 01, 2010 02:49PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ♫♪Honey Cakes♪♫ wrote: ""I didn't ask for your whole life story." he said and rolled his eyes. "Do you know what I am?" He took a step towards her."

"good thing, too. My life story is as boring as any. And you are a slayer"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((ummm...who are you talking to?))

message 32: by Esther, Wait, if you put candy in some dirt you WON'T grow a candy tree? (new)

((ur character just said You're a vampire, but u edited it... so i put that... ill delete it...))

message 33: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (last edited Oct 01, 2010 07:01PM) (new)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Renee closed her eyes again, listening closely for the two separate heartbeats she had heard earlier, and locked on to them quickly, leaping silently from branch to branch.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((don't think so.))

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) ((mm. changing it now :P))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((Kay)) she whipped her head around, dark hair spinning. "show yourself," she called.

message 37: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (last edited Oct 01, 2010 07:50PM) (new)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) "And why must I?" Renee replied, her voice a monotone, circling the clearing the other three were in from the trees.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "well now, it's a right party," Luce said.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Renee stopped at her words, and dropped to the ground, emerging from the bushes silently, analyzing the three others around her, eyes pausing when she saw Luce. "Vampire." She said simply.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "yes, that's right. But I prefer to be called Luce."

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) "Targets do not require names."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "well, now you have to go ruin the party mood. Great."

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) "Party mood." Renee said the word as if it were nothing, because, in her mind, it wasn't. Being raised in a very strict childhood had limited her life's experiences, also limiting her knowledge of regular teen activities. "No 'party mood' would be needed in the execution of a target, otherwise He would have told me."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She raised her eyebrows skeptically, looking at her with a dubious expression.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Renee reached a hand up to her ear, and tweaked her earring, activating her ability. "You will remain absolutely still." Her voice was smooth and commanding, as her other hand unstrapped a pole-arm from her back.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Nope. See, I had ADHD as a human, staying still isn't natural." it took all her concentration not to obey her.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Renee's mouth twitched, and she changed tactics. "You will not flinch away. Be Brave, but not resistant." She added a layer of persuasive power, taking her pole-arm from its sleeve.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She frowned and shook her head, slapping her face. She growled at Renee, shifting into a defensive crouch.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) "Resistant target... defensive body language anticipating aggressive attacks." She thought out loud, twirling her weapon in one hand, shifting into a fighting stance.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) In a second, she was tackling her, pushing her to the ground. "give me one good reason why I should not snap your neck right now."

« previous 1