SkOoL discussion

Not to be rude...

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) You can delete this if you want, I just wanted to say that people are more reluctant to get school help from a group that spells many things wrong and TyPeS lIkE tHiS!!!

Yep... Just joined to say that...

message 2: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 18 comments x]

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura | 4 comments ha lol :D how true

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, oh well...

Smile and bear it. =)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

*shrugs*

message 6: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 18 comments xD

message 7: by Alice (new)

Alice | 13 comments Since Im the youngest kid in fourth grade some older kids think its ok to pick on me. What do you think?

message 8: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i think that you should just ignore them/: but are they just calling u names..?

message 9: by Alice (new)

Alice | 13 comments No but some times they do really rude things to me but they do call me names sometimes

message 10: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 18 comments What do they do?

message 11: by Alice (new)

Alice | 13 comments like they would tese me like if i spend to much time they would give me a hard time and my parents would be on vaca and like way to many things coming at me at once. Like if i like someone they would tell other people and tell the person i like and tell me that i would never be with them because im mean im a jerk im a dork im stupid im ugly(not) so many rude things

message 12: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 18 comments Oh...I'm sorry, but that's just haters being haters. You've got to stop caring about that...I know that's hard :P But life becomes so much easier when you start....

message 13: by Alice (new)

Alice | 13 comments I know thanks!!! That makes me feel so much better!!! And when I was in Fourth grade the fith graders would stare at my nine west boots!!! You are awsome!!!!

message 14: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 18 comments :)

message 15: by Alice (new)

Alice | 13 comments you awsome!!!

message 16: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 18 comments xD ♥