The Quilt of Stars [Roleplay] discussion

Introductions > Star-Children Characters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Maggie (last edited Sep 23, 2010 04:21PM) (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Name: Rigel Orion

Abilities (Minimum of 3): Shape-shifting (that includes his human form), speedy, glamour (although not often used). His abilities combined help him evade almost every potentially hazardous situation.

Description: Tall, smiles a lot. Dark hair and blue eyes. He usually wears blue or black, depending on his mood.

Personality (Optional): Rigel always loves being noticed. Not so much an attention-seeker as willing to help or give his input, Rigel isn't usually quiet for long. Not particularly attractive- on purpose-he enjoys some earthly delights such as movies, books, and Italian food.

Other/History: Rigel has lived for a while on earth. As said before, he enjoys Earth's little quirks. He hopes to do something for the protection of his siblings and be remembered in his parents' eyes.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 384 comments I LOVE YOUR ROLEPLAYS AND THE PEOPLE YOU ATTRACT TO THEM!!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 384 comments Should we do a Stardust kind of thing where the stars fall to earth and their hearts get eaten by witchs?

message 4: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) I promise I'll make one soon.

message 5: by (S) (last edited Oct 10, 2010 03:15PM) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
Name: Talitha Nova Mira (most call her either nova or mira)

Abilities (Minimum of 3): mind reading, munipulating energy, to put thoughts in others heads, grace. Grace is by most her most noticable. She is so elegent and gracful that sometimes it is hard not to stare. She at times wishes it not to be so, and tries hard to live her life normally.

Description: http://media.animegalleries.net/album... long brown hair, pale blue eyes, her eyes and mouth stand out on her face. About 5' 4'' , strong, but not too strong, lets her hair fall in front of her eyes sometimes.

Personality (Optional): Light, happy, tries for her best. Loves running with the animals. She doesnt ebjoy using her mind powers, and doesnt like to say she has them right away either. Sometimes if she uses her power stongly then eyes light up.

Other/History: Loves the moon. Loves the stars. Loves love itself.

message 6: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) ((hmmmmm good idea. Is this the regular and present day time, and is this secret very dangerous and makes the people have special powers?))

Name: Constellation Aurora (Constance)

Abilities (Minimum of 3): She is skilled with swords, has very quick relfexes, is great at karate

Description: She has long black and blonde hair, lots of ragged clothing. She has large and beautiful blue eyes and many tatoos.

Personality (Optional): She's kind and giving, but she does not tolerance disrespect and most defintley wont let you off the hook unless revenge is involved. She is fierce and mean when she has to be.

Other/History: She was born an Earthling, but always knew she had special "talents". Her parents died when she was 7 but she always wanted to know how, and what was in the locket her mother always wore. She refuses to believe and fantasy, but for some reason, when the sun is shining brightest, her strength is at maximum level.

message 7: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited Sep 22, 2010 07:10PM) (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 384 comments Character Format:

Name: Noah Loan

Abilities (Minimum of 3): She is the star keeper. She finds the stars a spot in the sky and throughs the stars up to find their way home.

Description: Blond wavy hair with black eyes. She lives on a hilltop. description
HOW THE STARS LOOK WHEN THEY ARE LAUNCHED
[image error]

[image error]

Personality (Optional): Noah is kind but complex in the way she thinks. She has done many things but never has gone to explore the Earth, only the sky.

Other/History: She was the daughter of the Earth. She has lived for many years, making her way throught the sky to find the perfect place for each star to be placed. She was made to be only one piece and can never be with another.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Dwarf

Abilities: Very small in size, but can glow the brightest, has the power to change wind patterns and can communicate with Earth/Moon/Sun/Stars by whistling a special tune.

Description: girl on star Pictures, Images and Photos

Personality: Her mood changes as the seasons do. She's very curious. She'll do and say things without knowing.

Other/History: She was named Dwarf after her small size.

Beautiful Survivor Name: Brightness

Abilities (Minimum of 3): Shape shifting, super speed, and helping nature.

Description: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

Personality (Optional): TBA

Other/History: Post later.

message 10: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Name: Blythe Cassiopeia

Abilities (Minimum of 3):Blythe has the ability to suddenly blend into the darkness. She can mend others wounds, but can't heal her own. She can sing melodies of light to bring love and happiness to others, even bring peace to the bloodthirsty, but to her own cost. It will make her only think dark thoughts, bringing evil into her mind. She can also sing songs of death, war, and chaos, bringing insanity and anger into the audiences thoughts, but bringing peace to her own. She is as graceful as the wind when she dances, drawing all attention to her as she weaves her own magic. It is this talent that draws men to her like ants to sugar. It can be both a curse and a blessing.

Having all these talents, there is one that would aid her well: Combat skills. And yet these are the very ones she lacks in.

Description: http://media.photobucket.com/image/an...

Personality (Optional): She can be flirty at times, and loves to help people. She is very kind, and never seems to say something mean to anyone. She does not cuss or even think evil against others...unless she is in her dark stage. Usually that is very rare, and only happens after she gives a concert to pay for her everyday needs. But even so, she does not lash out against others. She loves men, and can be a bit drunk on their good looks, but in the end the answer is always no. Even though she is very kind to others, she is horrible with children, always being baited into doing everything they say.

Other/History: After coming to earth, she quickly found a job that suited her: Singing. She can play all instruments, dance to any beat, and even can sing any note, no matter how high or low. Singing does draw attention to her, but it does get the bills paid. Plus, she wanted to earn her keep, so singing is how she contributes to society.

message 11: by (S) (last edited Oct 14, 2010 04:36PM) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
Name: Ashrai

Abilities (Minimum of 3): To twist minds into thinking things, have unbeatable strenth, to transport herself. to see through the mental border of people, her eyes can draw attention of the weak and partical strong minded with one direct look

apperance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_ima... she's really quite beautiful, if she let people see it. Her face is normally half covered with a bandana, but her eyes are sometimes enough to draw attention enev if she doesnt look at a person

Personality (Optional): Dark, shady, not the nicest person. Uses force rather then words. Loves weapons, and fights. Anything that can test her strenth.

Other/History: walks around with her staff(llike in picture) and a knife hidden in her shoe, along with a sword pinned to her back.

message 12: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 1 comments Name:Damian Terran

Abilities (Minimum of 3):Can walk through objects, can heal using the darkness around him, has a control over the darkness.

Description:Black hair, green eyes, about 5'8",

Personality (Optional):Has a dark heart but can mostly be trusted by those he cares about. Has a huge attitude and hates being bossed around.

Other/History:Is corrupted by darkness and fights to stay in the light. (as in he was taken over by some type of bad aura and now he has to fight it.)

message 13: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
Name: Kazuko

Abilities (Minimum of 3): (that he had) transport, able to become hard as rock at will. Able to tell what people could do before they did it

Description: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_ima... like this, with red eyes

Personality (Optional): Now: what ever Saphelle would like. Alive: Quick, lighthearted, a loving and pertecting older brother to Ashrai. A great fighter and loves a good adventure

Other/History: now dead, anything Saphelle wants to add XD

message 14: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (last edited Nov 26, 2010 02:22PM) (new)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Name: Kazuko (official?)

Abilities (Minimum of 3): Transportation, Elemental Control, Mind Control/Resistance, Can see Possibilities and Potential, Force fields, Able to cross between Living and Spiritual Worlds

Description: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_ima... with red eyes :P

Personality:
When "Alive": Quick, lighthearted, a loving and protecting older brother to Ashrai. A great fighter and loves a good adventure.
When "Dead" (ghost): Unsure, Angry and fierce. His regrets and fears take him over at this time, but he still keeps his old traits as best he can, although they're slightly dulled.
In general: DESPISES perverts. Is very modest and will apologize when he does something wrong. He feels the need to be the big-brother and protect everyone from harm, and will thrown himself in front of others and sacrifice himself. He's blunt with his thoughts and emotions, and is a total seme. AKA, he's very aggressive when it comes to relationships. And even though he's very protective of his sister, and cares for her a lot, he's quite frivolous when it comes to some things... Like love :P He has no shame in these kinds of things and will do anything he pleases. Is such a player, Saphy wants to kick him in the face.

Other/History: Is Ashrai's Brother, and has Died and Come Back multiple times; unbeknown to Ashrai. Has only resurrected in front of her once, which scared the shit out of her :)

message 15: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
lol, i love it! and yes, offical, he is you charrie now, if you like, XD

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Okay :D Thank you, Asami!~

message 17: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
No thank you, Saphelle-san!

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) No problem, Asami-chan :3

message 19: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
Is that the correct translation? chan? i do not know, lol

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Chan is like referring or talking to a close friend that's a girl... San is like talking formally :)
RP is waiting for you!

message 21: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
Ei! That translations are odd!

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) XD Are you not in America?

message 23: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
Ei! I am now, lol! I wasn't always. I still get the languaged messed up a lot. :(

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) It's okay :) I understand!

message 25: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
thank you! I love your picture it is sooo cute!

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Thank you :D I love Luka XD

message 27: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
i know! she's so cutea!

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) :D Vocaloid is so beast...!~

message 29: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
lol! i dont know much about that show, i am sorry.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Oh, it's not a show. It's like... A voice program, but this entire Fan-made franchise came out of it...

message 31: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
oh... i am sorry. I've heard a little about it, but since i left over there, i dont get as much news and such.. i am very sorry.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Aww. It's okay though, It's not that important :)

message 33: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
i am very sorry.. :(

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) It's okay!!!!

message 35: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
hurray!

message 36: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Name:Lilith Cassiopeia

Abilities (Minimum of 3): Can make people suddenly hemorrhage, Can seduce any mortal with just a look in the eyes, and specializes in shadow bending. She also has Blythe's abilities of course, but...Uses them for darker reasons.

Description: Blythe's pic with yellow eyes.
Personality (Optional):Very flirty. Doesn't really have any shame, and will do anything she pleases, no matter what. She is the exact opposite of young Blythe.

Other/History: She's Blythe's other face.

message 37: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
whoa...
erm...what is a hemorrohage?

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) It's basically a mass amount of blood loss. Usually, this kills birthing mothers because they loose so much blood from their uterus, their bodies can't function. Although, in this case, it's more of blood loss from the mouth (as displayed when Blythe/Lilith killed the perv fan man earlier)

message 39: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
oh... like a 출혈

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Umm... Sure.

message 41: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
lol! yes that it in korean lol

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Bleeding, right? Yeah... Hemorrhages is mass bleeding.

message 43: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
yeah, he he

message 44: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Yep!!

Name: Neal

Abilities (Minimum of 3):

Description:

Personality (Optional): Neal is the level headed type that has to think of everything before anything is done. He plays it safe and if it is something dangerous, he profers to do it alone.

Other/History: He is soul siblings with Noah and has been off when he died.

message 46: by (S) (last edited Nov 28, 2010 11:51AM) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
Character Format:

Name: Jamie

Abilities (Minimum of 3): swordmenship, dagger throwing, navigating. ((thinks she's a mortal))

Description: http://m75.photobucket.com/image/anim...

Personality (Optional): strong, leader type, pirate

Other/History:she desguised herself as a boy and went on a pirate ship till they found out and kicked her off. Now she lives in the underworld and tries to get out.

She was cursed, her star powers taken away and then cursed that she can't use magical objects.

message 47: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited Nov 22, 2010 02:16PM) (new)

Name: Elemiah

Abilities (Minimum of 3):
Is in control of all the bad energy and is karma.

Description:
description
Personality (Optional):

Other/History:

Personality (Optional): She is a relaxed and quiet. She is skeptical and does her best.

Other/History: She is the angel of the Underworld. The underworld is her home and she is one of the keys needed to get back to earth.

message 48: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
i edited Jamies a bit... if anyone cares...

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Lol, okay!

message 50: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 541 comments Mod
^.^

« previous 1