Green Day, Harry Potter, Taylor Swift, Linkin Park, Roleplay...anything!!! discussion

Photos

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Locé (new)

message 2: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ wowzers, cool!!!!!!!

message 3: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ yeah just call me lily or weird person or person or.....yeah! =)

message 4: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx haha, i love that name

message 5: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx i had a cell phone. it was bell. but they deactivated it

message 6: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx because i wasnt using it over the summer so they thought i didnt want it anymore and now they wont restart it unless i give them $90, which i dont have :(

never heard of it...

message 7: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx never, but im not the most technological-wise person ever :P

[image error]

message 8: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx yeah

message 10: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx Remember yesterday, live today, dream tomorrow...

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 23, 2010 06:45PM) (new)

Another picture...
http://nasalboy.tripod.com/santa.gif
kind of awkward...

message 12: by Locé (new)

Locé Styx Fadhilah wrote: "that's a lovely quote

is it yours?"

haha nooooooo im not that creative

message 13: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 168 comments :) x heyy guys :)

message 14: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 168 comments school, im actually reallyyyy happy today coz my friends were reallyyy sweet to me :D !

message 15: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 168 comments how was your dayyy FAD ???? :) hope you enjoyed it to the MAX

message 16: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Alooya wrote: "school, im actually reallyyyy happy today coz my friends were reallyyy sweet to me :D !"

IS it a special day?? like ur b'day if so then happy b'day.....

message 17: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 168 comments no its not. But i had a BAD piano lesson yesterday :'( so i told them about it and they made me feel better :) and it was generally a good day :D xx

message 18: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 168 comments but thank you for the "happy Birthday" part anywayz :)

message 19: by Annie, OMG! Im a mod yay!! (new)

Annie (annieiscool13) | 185 comments Mod
haha.

message 20: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika okay ..... I thought you share you b'day with FAD....

message 21: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika your welcome.... and this group is awesome. I like it being here ........
Thanks for invitation

message 22: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika it's already to good..... No idea for now but i'll let you know in case i'll get one ....
:P

message 23: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 168 comments yepp, im older than Fad:) yaa shwetika is right:P this group is awesome and is always updated :) so its all goooooood

message 24: by Shwetika (last edited Nov 30, 2010 01:17AM) (new)

Shwetika hmm and it's exams time in some countries so may be they are busy with that. and I think Alooya we r talking/posting on regular bases .......

message 25: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika I hate exams ....... well good luck for your exam and I'm sure you will do good ..........

message 26: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika oh! dear I'm already old enough and don't waan to grow up. I'm 20 :) and for my career well i want to be a financial manager of some good company or a job in a bank ....

message 27: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika and what do you want to be ???

message 28: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika no nothing at all. Its a good job and i guess helping people out is best thing one can ever do it.... I would haven gone for psychology study myself but i felt that I'm not good at it...

message 29: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika hmm you know some people tell me that i should have born 50 year back and that i don't connect to people well....

message 30: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika ya i know ... But then i really don't care about people who are rude to me .....

message 31: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika ya they will say anything to make you cry.... Besides my friends thinks i do perfectly connect to people and they tell me that other people are mean to me coz they want everyone to talk about them ....

message 32: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 168 comments IGNORE the mean people, they just wanna get attention coz they have nothing better to do in their failure of a life k? :) have fun and enjoy life xxx

message 33: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika thanks Alooya. and that's what i do...... IGNORE them

message 34: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 168 comments good :) rule your own life :)

message 35: by Annie, OMG! Im a mod yay!! (new)

Ya, I try and follow that vibe!

YO Fadhilah! Thaanksss!!!

message 36: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Fadhilah wrote: "you're very welcome.. :P

yes, mean people are actually people who has nothing else better to do for their life, so they try to spice it up by being a little mean to other people.

,,and well,..."

:P
Agree......

message 37: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Alooya wrote: "good :) rule your own life :)"

ya well i'm trying to do so...

message 38: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 168 comments yaa, but remember let people Help youu get through tha day and advise you but dont let them make all your desicisons for you

message 39: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 168 comments decision*

message 40: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika hmm ... but sometimes we should let others make decision for us specially people we love coz loosing them is harder then accepting their decision

message 41: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika yeah you r write .. but sometimes we are not capable enough to take a decision of our own and at that time we can take help or even allow others to take decision for us but then of course they should also consider our preference while making decision for us ...

message 42: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika yeah i agree.. our parents and may be siblings some times

message 43: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika ya.

message 44: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 168 comments well, reallyyyyyy close friends can help you make your decisions or even contribute. You cant make all you decisions by your self. Sometimes you need the opinion of an outsider. They dont necessarly have to be taking advantage of you, and if you realise they are, the just DONT take their advice :) -It is decision isn't it, coz whenever i spell decission, it tells me that i have a spelling mistake... weird....... anyway, i usually make my own decisions and sometimes, outsiders help me(people the i dont actually know personally, on Goodreads)it does help, coz you cant have alll the load & pressure on yourself :)

message 45: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika you know a help of stranger (the one you don't know personally) is always good coz he/she doesn't have any reason harm you......

message 46: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika ya there are things that you can't share with strangers

message 47: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika yeah i agree.....

message 48: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 168 comments me too

:)

message 49: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 168 comments OMG! hahhahahha, Freakkyyy!

message 50: by Annie, OMG! Im a mod yay!! (new)

OMG! That is awesome.

« previous 1 3