Thursdays at Eight Thursdays at Eight discussion

series book?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new) - added it

Jen Is this book, Thursdays at Eight, part of a series?

Suzanne I'm not sure but I don't think so.

message 3: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue Smythe Suzanne wrote: "I'm not sure but I don't think so."

I don't think it is part of a series, either. However, I wish it was part of a series. I loved reading this book a few months ago! In fact, it is my favorite Debbie Macomber book so far and I've read quite a few of her books.

Connie This book was not one of her series books. The series books have been The Blossom Street series, The Promise Texas Series and of course The Cedar Cove series. She started a new series last fall called The Rose Harbor Inn series, the second book in that series is due out this August. The blossom street series book #6 ( I think), just came out the 1st of April, it's titled Starting Now. It is in my next book to read pile!

message 5: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue Smythe Connie wrote: "This book was not one of her series books. The series books have been The Blossom Street series, The Promise Texas Series and of course The Cedar Cove series. She started a new series last fall cal..."

Wow, thanks for all this information on Debbie Macomber's books! Right now I am reading Book #4 of the Cedar Cove series. Which series of books did you like best?

Connie The Cedar Cove Series was great, but I also enjoyed the Blossom Street series.