Pamela Clare ~ Fan Group discussion

I-Team Novels > Naked Edge (#4)

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mrs. (last edited Sep 20, 2010 06:59PM) (new)

Mrs. Badass (mrsbadass) | 140 comments Gabe Rossiter and Katherine James

Naked Edge (I-Team, #4) by Pamela Clare

message 2: by Anne OK (new)

Anne OK (anne-ok) | 51 comments A fantastic story. I learned some interesting cultural information from this book. And cried, cried, cried!!

message 3: by Mrs. (new)

Mrs. Badass (mrsbadass) | 140 comments This was my favorite of the series. I enjoyed everything about this story. I mean the opening chapter... My God! Geesh Gabe talk about a pounding

message 4: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 817 comments Mod
I loved the story but this is actually my least fave of the series. Not sure why but the 1st three just appealed to me more.

message 5: by Beanbag, Gabe's babe (new)

Beanbag Love | 298 comments Mod
Erika wrote: "This was my favorite of the series. I enjoyed everything about this story. I mean the opening chapter... My God! Geesh Gabe talk about a pounding "

This is my favorite of the series, too. So far the excerpts from Breaking Point look really good, but it's going to be hard to beat Gabe and Kat for me.

message 6: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 61 comments I loved this one too--and the ending just about killed me.

message 7: by Quinn (new)

Quinn | 21 comments This was definitely my favorite too. I don't see how Pamela can possibly top it, but she's managed to up the ante with each one so far. But that scene near the end was incredible.... *sigh*

message 8: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 1381 comments Mod
Auntee wrote: "I loved this one too--and the ending just about killed me."

I'm with you! I was trying NOT to cry and it made my chest hurt so bad, trying to hold it in... I should have known better. There was no way I WASN'T going to cry and I could have saved myself the pain and just let it out. LOL

message 9: by Spring (new)

Spring Bee | 1 comments My God was this book good or what?? <3 it was to die for!!

Couldn't hold back those tears even if i tried :).. simply speechless.

message 10: by Mrs. (new)

Mrs. Badass (mrsbadass) | 140 comments re-reading it...

Gabe. I love you.

Gabe and Reece.

mmmmmmm

Julian and Hunt...

mmmmmmm

lol

message 11: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 817 comments Mod
Get ur hands off my men!!!!! lol jk

message 12: by ♡Karlyn P♡ (new)

♡Karlyn P♡ (karlynp) | 39 comments I just saw that Goodreads has this book listed as a nominee for the best romance in 2010!! Woo hoo, congrats Pam!! There is a link on the home page (middle right there is a banner to vote).

message 13: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new)

I saw that too, KarLyn! And I wrote in Gabe Rossiter as my favorite hero in 2010!

message 14: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new)

And yes, CONGRATS, Pamela!

message 15: by Anne OK (new)

Anne OK (anne-ok) | 51 comments Yes! That's great news.

message 16: by ♡Karlyn P♡ (new)

♡Karlyn P♡ (karlynp) | 39 comments Fingers crossed for her, but talk about competition . I've read most those books so this book is in some fine company. Considering that thousands of romances were published this year, being selected as a final nominee for best among all -- and against the group listed -- is a huge honor.

message 17: by Mrs. (new)

Mrs. Badass (mrsbadass) | 140 comments Awesome!

message 18: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamela_clare) | 370 comments Thanks, everyone! I was amazed when I saw this. I really appreciate your support and help in getting the word out.

You rock!

message 19: by Anne OK (new)

Anne OK (anne-ok) | 51 comments I've cast my vote! "Naked Edge" is at the top of the heap in my opinion! Only thing that could beat it -- the next Pamela Clare book, "Breaking Point" coming on May 3, 2011!!!! Ah -- that puts a smile on my face!!

message 20: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamela_clare) | 370 comments Aw, thanks, Anne! I really appreciate it. There are some fantastic books that made the cut there, so your words mean a lot to me. I'm glad you're excited for the new book. So am I!

message 21: by Lady Heather (new)

Lady Heather  (_ladyheather_) | 10 comments Just finished "Naked Edge"... I laughed, I cried, I was the edge of my seat...and the ending..could there be a better HEA???
Thank You Ms. Clare for sharing such a great story! And congratulations on your book being nominated for Goodreads Best Romance Novel of 2010!

message 22: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamela_clare) | 370 comments Hi, Lady Heather — Thank YOU for giving my stories a try. I'm so glad you've enjoyed them. And I'm thrilled to hear you loved NAKED EDGE. It's a finalist as one of the best contemporary romances in the DA BWAHA, a madcap contest run by Dear Author and Smart Bitches, so it's been getting a lot of attention here lately. Wild!

Thanks for taking time to post.

I'm without Internet till Friday, but I managed to pop in here from a coffee shop.

message 23: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssa_hesper) It's my pick to take it all in the DA BWAHA contest - so everybody get out and vote for it!!!!!! I'll let you know when it comes up for voting. The next bracket is set to come up at 12pm CST.

message 24: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamela_clare) | 370 comments Thanks, Alyssa. I don't have internet access (apart from a trip here and there to the coffee shop) so I can't really get out the and get my readers voting for it.

Is there any way that you post details here and on my FB pages with the link? I'd really appreciate it. They count on authors to promote the contest, so it figures that's the week my DSL goes down. :-/

message 25: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssa_hesper) I'll definitely post the link here & on both your FB pages for you :) We definitely need to get the word out!