Writers Unite discussion

Stuck? > Vague Ideas- need solidifying!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Carina (new)

Carina XD I'll hep you!

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) XD gratzi. allrighty, lemme find where i wrote my idea...

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) ok so here goes:
Adeline Marie and her best friend Genevive think they are safe in the Tomarin manor, Adeline being Lord Henry's 'greatest accomplishment' and Genevive being her friend. It all changes when Adeline, Genevive and the only boy in the manor Ben are sold to Lord Charles of Dencor, which is on the opposite side of the world. Charles is a cold, distant man, but Adeline feels attracted to him. (now i change from fancy talk to lame talk) stuff leads to stuff and then idk what happens.

message 5: by Carina (new)

Carina Alright, I'm intrigued about Adeline being Lord Henry's 'greatest accomplishment'. I'm not entirely sure what that means but it sounds interesting. Could you expand a bit more on it if you can?

Second: Why are they sold? And if Adeline is so special or important to Lord Henry, then why is he selling her to someone else?

So it also sounds like Adeline will be attracted to Lord Charels which sounds like an interesting sort of romance. Does Adeline hate Charels at first but somehow finds affection for him?

These are just a few things to think about if you haven't already. Maybe you'll get some ideas :)

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) greatest acomplishment- she is the most beautiful girl at her manor. he never planned on selling her, but charles auctioned too high a price. he paired genevive (who, compared to addy has never been considered beautiful) with her because of her 'exotic beauty'.

message 7: by Carina (new)

Carina It kind of sounds like that this might be a romance story. Do you want the plot to mostly revolve around the two girls and Lord Charles then?

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) yeah, pretty much i think. a few minor bumps in the road, someone could maybe die, etc etc.

message 9: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) has anyone read my story and poem yet? just curious

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) nuh uh. havent seen em.

message 11: by Carina (new)

Carina Hmm... maybe Ben dies? Possibly because there are conspiracies going on in the manor and Ben (or a completely different character) gets mixed up in it all and then sadly pays the price?

message 12: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Isobel wrote: "nuh uh. havent seen em."

Look a Writers N-T and click "Shay's Writing" There are links.

Isobel *The Goddess of Annoyance* (goddess_of_annoyance) ooh ok. i'll look. and gasp! I like that!

message 14: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) like what?