Love Inspired Books discussion

Congratulations to Janet Tronstad & Mae Nunn

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 218 comments Just wanted to let you all know that Janet and Mae won the coveted Carol Awards for their Love Inspired romances. Janet won for one of her Dry Creek series and Mae for one of her TX Ranger stories. Wonderful!

message 2: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Eberly (kathyeberly) | 33 comments It was so exciting to see Mae and Janet win at the ACFW Carol Awards. Congratulations to both winners. So sorry, Janet that you weren't there. I would love to have met you.

message 3: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 62 comments Congratulations, Janet and Mae!

message 4: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 95 comments Thanks, everyone! It's truly an honor.

message 5: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 517 comments I saw the list of winners and it is impressive congrats to all winners

message 6: by Love Inspired (new)

Love Inspired Books (loveinspiredbooks) | 1035 comments Mod
We are very excited!! Congrats to you both!!

The winning books, in case anyone is interested, or would like to share about them were:

Mistletoe Courtship Christmas Bells for Dry Creek\The Christmas Secret (Love Inspired Historical) by Janet Tronstad

A Texas Ranger's Family by Mae Nunn

Also, congrats to Jill Elizabeth Nelson for winning the Short Contemporary Suspense Category with her book, Evidence of Murder.

Evidence of Murder by Jill Elizabeth Nelson

message 7: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Daley (margaretdaley) | 44 comments Congratulations to Janet, Mae and Jill.

Margaret

message 8: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 218 comments These are the moments that encourage writers. God is good.

message 9: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 95 comments Lyn -- isn't that the truth? It has been very encouraging to win this award.

message 10: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 218 comments I know because I was encouraged just by finaling!

message 11: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 95 comments I was encouraged by finaling, too -- in fact, I didn't expect to win given the talented authors I was up against.

message 12: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 434 comments Yay!! So excited for both of you!

message 13: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 95 comments Thanks, Jennifer!

message 14: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 218 comments Ditto!

message 15: by Abbie (new)

Abbie (weatherlover1) | 11 comments Congratulations!!

message 16: by Roxanne (last edited Sep 22, 2010 07:26PM) (new)

Roxanne Rustand (roxannerustand) | 2 comments I'm so thrilled for Janet, Jill and Mae. This is a really great honor for them!

message 17: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 95 comments Thanks, Roxanne!

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah-banana) | 60 comments YAY Janet, Jill, and Mae!!! I am genuinely thrilled for all of you : )

message 19: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 95 comments Thanks, Hannah!!