Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Archived/Extinct Discussions > Law and Order UK Version

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4156 comments Mod
I can't wait until the British version of Law and Order comes on, on October 3. I will be watching that show. I have seen clips of the show on youtube months ago and I can't wait. I was hoping that it hit America.

I like Law and Order CI, but since Bobby is gone, I don't care to watch it anymore. I have watched it all these years, because of Bobby.

I watch SVU as well, but it was number two to me. I didn't care for the regular Law and Order.

message 2: by Othena (last edited Sep 25, 2010 07:17AM) (new)

Othena I was an avid Law and Order watcher (original & C.I.) years ago but I got burned out and stop watching. This UK version looks interesting and my husband even wants to check it out. I haven't taken time to look but if it's on BBC America we'll watch.

I wonder if it will follow the US premise and the episodes will be "ripped from the headlines".

message 3: by Arch (new)

Othena, the Law and Order UK will be coming on BBCA. It starts on October 3rd. I want to say 9 p.m. central time.

message 4: by Othena (new)

Othena thanks Arch

message 5: by Arch (new)

You are welcome Othena.

message 6: by Arch (new)

Tonight Law and Order UK version comes on. 9 p.m. central time on BBCA.

message 7: by Arch (new)

The show comes on 9:30 p.m. central time, not 9 p.m. Thank goodness that I have just checked a few minutes ago.

message 8: by Othena (new)

Othena I forgot all about this sunday. We got involved in Iron Man 2. Did you watch? Did you like it?
I read online that the series is basically a rehash of original episodes and that killed my enthusiasm. I may still watch if I can remember to record it.

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-...

"Each episode has been adapted from the original series, seen on NBC from 1990 through last season. The first ‘L&O: UK’ hour is based on the script for “Cradle to Grave,” where a baby is found dead, possibly the victim of tenant harassment. It first aired on ‘Law & Order’ in 1992."

message 9: by Arch (new)

Othena, it's nice to see a British Law and Order show.

I'm hoping for an interracial pairing on that show.