What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Hazards of Sleeping Alone
This topic is about The Hazards of Sleeping Alone
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. chick-lit lonely mother and her grown daughter [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nichole Johnson (themiserychick) | 2 comments I read this book a few years back and cannot remember the name or author. I remember it was a "chick-lit" kind of book, and the mother was kind of a lonely uppity type, and her daughter comes to visit and has a boyfriend. I know the mom eventually dates a man, and she visits her daughter in Vermont(???) where she lives with some hippie types. Sorry I can't remember more. I know I really enjoyed the book and the changing relationship between mother and daughter as she gets older. Hoping to figure it out because I'd like to have my mother read this. Thank you for any help!!! :)

Nichole Johnson (themiserychick) | 2 comments After Googling and Blinging for days, I FINALLY found the book....The Hazards of Sleeping Alone by Elise Juska. Thanks to anyone who viewed!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1396 comments Nichole, Thanks for letting us know. I'll change folders and shelve the book.