Super Hero Land (role play) discussion

Villain school > The dorms

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Everett (CupoJoe) M. (cupojoe) | 379 comments Mod
This is where the villains come to sleep, eat, and do homework of course.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Saphire, in her black cat form, walked up slinkily behind Shadowstem what is she doing here? is she here to help assasin dude kill iron man? she thought and smirked hiding in the shadows waiting to be let in along with Shadowstem.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Saphire smirked and waited for the door to be opened. She would be the one standing there when it was open.

message 4: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Assasin dude popped from the closet and shot a line of fire. Shadowstem ducked. "Oh its you, sorry about that" He said "Thought you were one of my teachers" wink wink

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Saphire chuckled softly and padded up to them meowing softly and rubbing around their legs like any other black cat that roamed the halls.

message 6: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Ok so whats the plan?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((umm....well we came to you so that we could take down Iron man...))

message 8: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (last edited Sep 26, 2010 01:57PM) (new)

((no way! Iron Man is my main character and favorite super hero! can we make kill spider man instead?"))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"and mine" purred Saphire from their feet. She smirked and the black hair recieded((sp?)). She had her normal white hair and purple eyes as she stood in her human form.

message 10: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

"I heard he's invincible"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Saphire giggled "ahh.. Bu I do" she said smiling evilly.

message 12: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

((note: in the movies ironmans only weakness is the frost of the atmosphere))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((and the glowing thingy taken out of his chest..))

message 14: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

((oh ya))

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serena Williams walked up the stairs passing them and opened her single dorm suite. The guy carrying her suitcase put it on her bed and left. Serena locked the door after him and followed him down the stairs winking at assain man as she brushed past him.

message 16: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Assasin dude took of his helmet and she got the first look at him. His black hair and tan face.

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serena turned back and walked up to him boldly, "I'm Serena." Then, she sashed down the stairs and out of sight. (She'll be back up in a few.)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Saphire glowered at her "so are we going to continue with this conversation or are Shadowstem and I going to do this by ourselves?" she tilted her head her icey purple eyes staring blankly at Assasin.

message 19: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

"trust me you wont be able to do this without me" Asssasin dude said. "and I wasnt ogling her!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Saphire raised both her brows "you were so ogling"

message 21: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

"besides that ummmmm lets go to your room Saphire" He said. "Apperently you guys cannot handle my intrests"

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serena walked past him again but her mind was preoccupied with her necklace which she twirled between her fingers. She reached her door.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Saphire chuckled and nodded "very well" she said and shrank to her black cat form. She padded down the hall.

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serena laid her hand against the lock and closed her eyes.

message 25: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Assasin dude looked at Serena then looked at Saphire "hmmmmmm" He didnt know who to follow "Ahhh!" he caught up with saphire but looked back a serena"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Saphire rolled her eyes "wow" she shook her head and continued on down the hall.

message 27: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

they continued down the hallway untill thet got to saphires room.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She changed to her human form and opened the door stepping inside. Her room was crisp and clean with her colors covering the walls and everything else in the room.

message 29: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

assasin dude took a glance around "pretty tidy for a villain"

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serenas eyes flashed gold before returning to their normal hue and opened the door with her key. Her room had a royalty feel to it as she left the door opened and unstoppered her vial.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like to be organized so I know where my stuff is so I can be prepared for a fight" she shrugged "it's not my fault my parents were neat freaks"

message 32: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) She drank the liquid in the vial and injected more fluid into it.

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serena stoppered the vial and clasped it around her throat again.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Saphire smiled "I love full moons" she said.

message 35: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) She crossed over to her window where she kept her jars. She took out a bottle with thick amber liquid inside.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"why?" she asked with an evil smirk "it's nice to feel the power...do what you want with not a care in the world"

message 37: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Looks over shoulder and sees a girl looking at her. "Yes?" She unstoppered the bottle and dropped one drop on her tongue and stoppered it again.

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Looks curiously at her and shrugs as she takes a blade and cuts her wrist letting the blood flow into an open jar.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((what?? they are in Saphires dorm hannah your person isn't there..I thought she was in her own room...))

message 40: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

((are we still talking about ironman???))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((I dont know I thought we were but now im confused...))

message 42: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

((I know right))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((hmm..let us continue then :D))

Saphire looked to Assasin dude "so..I guess the full moon is out..'

message 44: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

"Its so bright and gloomy, You know Ive been on the moon"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked "cool" she said thinking about it "any way" she plopped on her bed "we need to figure out a strategy and a date"

message 46: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (Sorry. Someone mentioned the liquid in my room and I thought she was in my doorway.)
Her blood ran unheeded into the jar.

message 47: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) She dapped a poutice to her wound healing it and stoppered the jar. It was her only source to live.

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Henry zoomed through the cookie-cutter kitchen.

"Your gonna hurt yourself!" Serena called.

message 49: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 58 comments Jordan smirked as he saw another guy going the same way he was "heya buddy" he slung his arm round thomas "heya" thomas replied. Jordan released thomas as he entered his room as did thomas with his own.

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Henry ran out of the room and ran up and down the hall visibily.

« previous 1