Every Little Thing discussion

Information for Members > Introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 419 (419 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Christa (new)

Christa (christa_holley) | 442 comments Mod
We want to know who you are, what you are. If you don't think you need an introduction that is fine too. But it would be great if you posted something about yourself.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello I'm Silver (Maura, Sylverskye) and I like to write, listen to music, read and draw.
Hi!

message 3: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments Hiya Silver! Nice to meet you!

Hi I'm brooke and i like to write and draw and all that kinda stuff. listening to music is one of my favs to

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyla Brooke!

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 19, 2010 05:06PM) (new)

Hi Hanna!

message 6: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) | 635 comments Hey everyone, I'm Rebecca. I like reading, writing, listening to music, I would draw but I am sadly lacking in any talent in that area, and I absolutly love Archery!

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) | 635 comments Hey Beatrice!

message 8: by Amby (new)

Amby (skys) | 734 comments Mod
Hi, Rebecca! lol...:)

message 9: by Christa (new)

Hey everyone, nice to meet all of you!

message 10: by Christa (new)

Beatrice *Nightwish* wrote: "Hello there...! I'm Beatrice the third and I love to read and write and make stories from my dream journal. I'm also homeschooled so I probably do absolutely nothing but go on my laptop, :D And I h..."

Your dreams sound really eerie, cool but eerie. You sound pretty normal to me. what is it like being home schooled?

message 11: by AA (new)

AA Hello, I'm Amani.

message 12: by Amby (new)

Christa wrote: "Beatrice *Nightwish* wrote: "Hello there...! I'm Beatrice the third and I love to read and write and make stories from my dream journal. I'm also homeschooled so I probably do absolutely nothing b..."

Thanx. :) Homeschooling is pretty easygoing so far since my mom is still trying to find a good program. but till then my mom teaches me when she's able because she works at a junior high. So I pretty much just read and write.

message 13: by Amby (new)

Amani wrote: "Hello, I'm Amani."

Hello, Amani. Tell us about your self. :)

message 14: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Hey i'm fangs sister. Most of my friends just call me fangs. Um i'm 18 years old, and i'm engaged to the best guy in the world.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

My name is Isreal, well that is my name on here...my name is actually cami and I love to write. I hope be a professional writer one day once I fix all the little errors in my writing. I love sports also, gym time, walking, movies, reading and making up stories in my head. I write mostly vampire stories and would like to create something cool in that area but I am sure all the ideas are there so it would just be your normal regular story. In the meantime I read others stories on her and see that christa has created a group and is extremely talented and would love to join this group. I have a gf and she is prego not(oh no!) and I am trying to get to university to study. I have had the craziest life and one day I will pen a book based on my life. So..hello to all! and good luck with writing.

message 16: by Amby (new)

Fangs sister!(Is a Sand Fariy!!) wrote: "Hey i'm fangs sister. Most of my friends just call me fangs. Um i'm 18 years old, and i'm engaged to the best guy in the world."

Cool! :)What's it liked to be engaged?

message 17: by Amby (new)

Isreal wrote: "My name is Isreal, well that is my name on here...my name is actually cami and I love to write. I hope be a professional writer one day once I fix all the little errors in my writing. I love sports..."

Hi, Isreal!

message 18: by Christa (new)

Beatrice *Nightwish* wrote: "Christa wrote: "Beatrice *Nightwish* wrote: "Hello there...! I'm Beatrice the third and I love to read and write and make stories from my dream journal. I'm also homeschooled so I probably do abso..."

Lucky you, is there a lot of math?

message 19: by Christa (new)

My name is Christa, I'm actually 20years old (recently twenty). I'm a full time nursing student but I make time to read, sometimes more than I should (but that is okay because everyone knows I have a problem). I have an undiagnosised case of ADHD, my mind goes miles a minute. If you get to know me you will see that very quickly.
I love music, tattoos even though I don't have any. Also, I love reading and writing, I don't know where I would be without it. If I wasn't able to write i swear my head would explode.

Hope to get to know all of you! & thank you again for joining.

message 20: by AA (last edited Sep 20, 2010 10:59AM) (new)

AA Beatrice *Nightwish* wrote: "Amani wrote: "Hello, I'm Amani."

Hello, Amani. Tell us about your self. :)"

Hi Beatrice :)

I am a complete and total movie junkie. I love vamipres, but (just a heads up) hate Twilight. I like REAL vampires - like Anne Rice's Lestat. I listen to most types of music, except for country, but my favorite is a tie between symphonic metal and rock opera. I like wolves, owls, and all types of cats (although, if I had to choose, I like panthers the best out of all the cats). I LOVE anything that has to do with the paranormal (ie vampires, werewolves, witches, etc) and I hate romance. (Horror is better). I like to read and write, and I love playing video games. I absolutely hate it when people tell me how to dress and how to act, and I hate it when people are very close-minded. I also hate it when people try to shove their religion down my throat. Another thing I dislike(but not hate): When people tell me to be "lady-like". -_-' I'm an aspiring author, and my favorite genres to write about (as well as read) are sci-fi, fantasy, horror/thriller, and a little bit of mystery. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE opera and I love musicals! And I love more than anything ever is READING!!! >o<

message 21: by Amby (new)

Christa wrote: "Beatrice *Nightwish* wrote: "Christa wrote: "Beatrice *Nightwish* wrote: "Hello there...! I'm Beatrice the third and I love to read and write and make stories from my dream journal. I'm also home..."

No, not really. It's like she'll bring home a paper with some math qestions I do them and if I need help I ask her. And then a few later she brings something else. I like it though because my stress has went down alot and also I write alot more than when I used to when I was in school. :)

message 22: by Amby (new)

What place do you actually nurse at?

message 23: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Beatrice *Nightwish* wrote: "Fangs sister!(Is a Sand Fariy!!) wrote: "Hey i'm fangs sister. Most of my friends just call me fangs. Um i'm 18 years old, and i'm engaged to the best guy in the world."

Cool! :)What's it liked ..."

Um...it's really hard to describe.

message 24: by Michelle, Reality is twisted fantasy. (new)

Michelle | 161 comments Mod
Hello! I am Michelle! I love to read and write, and play guitar! I'm fairly normal, but really get to know me, then I might be a tad bit insane. :)

Hope you don't mind! :)

Nice to meet you!

message 25: by Amby (new)

Amani wrote: "Beatrice *Nightwish* wrote: "Amani wrote: "Hello, I'm Amani."

I am a complete and total movie junkie. I love vamipres, but (just ..."

Wow, you sound just like my 20 year old couson. I'm surprised so many people like rock opera around here, not that I don't like it, it's awesome it's jus no one knows about them around here. I like Anne Rice too, she's also one of my favorite authors. :)

message 26: by Amby (new)

Michelle wrote: "Hello! I am Michelle! I love to read and write, and play guitar! I'm fairly normal, but really get to know me, then I might be a tad bit insane. :)

Nice to meet you!"

Hi Michelle! Nice to meet you too. Do you write your own songs?

message 27: by Michelle, Reality is twisted fantasy. (new)

Michelle | 161 comments Mod
Beatrice *Nightwish* wrote: "Michelle wrote: "Hello! I am Michelle! I love to read and write, and play guitar! I'm fairly normal, but really get to know me, then I might be a tad bit insane. :)

Ni..."

Yes I do! :)

message 28: by AA (new)

AA Beatrice *Nightwish* wrote: "Amani wrote: "Beatrice *Nightwish* wrote: "Amani wrote: "Hello, I'm Amani."

I am a complete and total movie junkie. I love vamipr..."

Cool. Yeah, I heard you guys talking about Nightwish and I died of happiness. I'm glad people around here know who they are, at least.

message 29: by Christa (new)

Beatrice *Nightwish* wrote: "What place do you actually nurse at?"

as of right now, no where. In my head and hypotheically in my papers they have us writing for class. It is only my first semester so I have some weeks before I get near a hospital.

message 30: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) | 635 comments Awsome, Christa. I was considering the nursing route for college next year but Im going to go for a bio major so i can go into research.

message 31: by Amby (new)

Christa wrote: "Beatrice *Nightwish* wrote: "What place do you actually nurse at?"

as of right now, no where. In my head and hypotheically in my papers they have us writing for class. It is only my first semes..."

Oh that's cool. I was asking because just recently my sister had a back surgery and there were a bunch of nurses she had and one day my mom just busts out with, "You would be a good nurse, Beatrice." I guess I was looking pretty patient with staying at the hospital for like 2 weeks helping my sister out so she won't be lonely. lol. Nah, I was just thinking I could have that as a back up plan if this librarian/writer never works out. If I don't get make myself happy I could atleast make my mom happy.

message 32: by Amby (new)

Amani wrote: "Beatrice *Nightwish* wrote: "Amani wrote: "Beatrice *Nightwish* wrote: "Amani wrote: "Hello, I'm Amani."

I am a complete and tot..."

Yeah, me too. :)

message 33: by AA (new)

AA :)

message 34: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments okay so I came on here and there are like a million comments so I'm just gonna say: Hello to everyone who just intruoduced themselves. It's very nice to meet you all.

message 35: by Lanetta (new)

Lanetta (bonitaapplebum) | 2 comments Hello! My name is lanetta, and im new to the post! I will look forward to the discussions and updates!

message 36: by Amby (new)

Lanetta wrote: "Hello! My name is lanetta, and im new to the post! I will look forward to the discussions and updates!"

Ok, cool. :)

message 37: by Sawyer (new)

Sawyer (bookcrazy94) | 69 comments Hi! My name is Sawyer and i love to read,write, do art, watch old movies, make cookies and tie dye.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I'm Kaylin and ummmm...I LIKE TO READ!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

OH AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY!

message 40: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments Sawyer wrote: "Hi! My name is Sawyer and i love to read,write, do art, watch old movies, make cookies and tie dye."

hiya sawyer!

message 41: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments Kaylin wrote: "OH AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY!"

happy bday!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

thank you!

message 43: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments Kaylin wrote: "thank you!"

lol for sure. birthdays are great

message 44: by Christa (new)

Kaylin wrote: "OH AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY!"

Happy Birthday Kaylin!!!

message 45: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) | 635 comments Happy birthday!

message 46: by Amby (new)

Happy Birthday Kaylin. :) And hi, Sawyer, awesome name. :D

message 47: by check (new)

check Yo people my Names Kitty.

message 48: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) KITTY!!! LOL!

message 49: by check (new)

check Hi Fangs Sister. Whats wrong with my name???

message 50: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments Kitty♥ wrote: "Yo people my Names Kitty."

hello kitty nice to meet ya

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9