Every Little Thing discussion

In My Opinion > What's on your mind

Comments Showing 1-50 of 565 (565 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Christa (new)

Christa (christa_holley) | 442 comments Mod
This section is for people to post their thoughts on anything and everything. What is on your mind, let it out for the group to ponder. Or you could just stop by to say "hi!"

message 2: by Christa (new)

HI!!

message 3: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Okay i'm probably going to be talking about this a lot. So i'll just get it off my chest. I hate people who say they love a book, and they have never read it before. Maximum ride in particular. I FREAKIN LOVE THAT BOOK! And then there are people who pretend to like it just because they saw a review or saw a cover. Like the character fang in the book. Yes he's cute. But just because you've seen his picture doesn't mean you have read the book. It gets on my nerves.

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) | 635 comments I am so excited, yesterday I went to my first "offical" college visit.

And I love that series too FS, but my library doesn't have the book fang yet so I haven't read it yet. :(

message 5: by Christa (new)

I never read past the first book, is it really interesting? I might have to pick it back up if it is.

message 6: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Yes! It is very interesting.

message 7: by Christa (new)

it isn't like a romantical love story is it?

message 8: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) | 635 comments Yes they're good, and they arnt really romance.

message 9: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments hmmm, just kinda bored and wanted to say hello

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) | 635 comments Well, hello then!

message 11: by Fangs sister (last edited Sep 20, 2010 08:56PM) (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Christa wrote: "it isn't like a romantical love story is it?"

Yes there is a little love story, but not exactly romance.

message 12: by Amby (new)

Amby (skys) | 734 comments Mod
Saad wrote: "Why do girls nowadays think they can bypass the friendship stage and instantly become lovers??"

In books? Or real life?

message 13: by Christa (new)

Saad wrote: "either tbh,i find girls are lost in their fantasies."

If girls see something they like, why would they want to be "Just be friends?"

Some girls like fantasy, nothing can treat you better than a good fantasy. *shrug* idk

message 14: by Christa (new)

Saad wrote: "falling head over heels for someone you hardly know isn't my idea of romance.... surely you like someone you want to establish a solid friendship first no?"

me yes, but when I choose to come back to the real world (when I stop writing). I'm a realist. I don't believe in falling head over heel at first sight.(not that there is anything wrong with it for those who do.) It is great to be friends for a while, just so you know the person. You won't know anything if you're blinded by love, or other things.
&
Take Twilight for example (yes I'm resorting to fiction). See how girls swooned at the instantaneous romance no matter who incredulous it is? Falling head over heels is a fantasy that is a huge thing for some girls, women whichever.
(I blame Disney princess movies)

Sorry about the rant.

message 15: by Christa (new)

Saad wrote: "hmmz kinda confusing for guys tho, whether they really in love or just going through their motions lol"

Sorry bout that. . .can't you just go along for the ride? Nothing lost nothing gained?

message 16: by Christa (new)

really? that is so sweet and cool! More men should be like that, no you are not like a woman- well maybe on this one thing it isn't a bad thing.

Cause if we were in black and white we wouldn't be as much fun and mysterious and painfully frustrating. (we know how guys like that. lol.)

message 17: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) LOL! right.

message 18: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments Rebecca wrote: "Well, hello then!"

lol thanks hello to u too

message 19: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) | 635 comments Christa wrote: "really? that is so sweet and cool! More men should be like that, no you are not like a woman- well maybe on this one thing it isn't a bad thing.

Cause if we were in black and white we wouldn't ..."

I definatly agree

message 20: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) | 635 comments Brooke wrote: "Rebecca wrote: "Well, hello then!"

lol thanks hello to u too"

You're welcome! Lol

message 21: by Christa (new)

Why do we have dreams only to forget it when we wake up? Isn't that irritating

message 22: by Christa (new)

Lucky you. I dream, I know I do but as soon as I wake up they just melt away and I can't remember them. I can only remember two dreams I've had in my life. It really sucks.

message 23: by Amby (new)

Christa wrote: "Lucky you. I dream, I know I do but as soon as I wake up they just melt away and I can't remember them. I can only remember two dreams I've had in my life. It really sucks."

Not to butt in but a really good way not to forget a dream you just had after woken up is staying in place in your bed stay there for a little while and it will come back. Just try not to think of anything when you wake up and hopefully they will come back. If they don't try thinking about things in reality slowly and something from your life will jog the memory of your dream. I read it in a book, lol.
Hope that works. :) it helped me, hopefully it works it will help you.

message 24: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) | 635 comments I can only remember my dreams if I keep repeating what happened in my head as I get ready in the morning

message 25: by Amby (new)

Yeah, that sometimes happens to me too. But once in while as I start to remember my last night dream I'm just about to fall asleep for the night then it wakes me up and I'm so surprised that I remember it I can't fall asleep that fast again. Which really sux if your a person who loves to sleep and dream. :|

message 26: by Amby (new)

Saad wrote: "i think dreaming is only reached when you enter deeper stage of sleeping, seriously people who can't sleep properly should seek medical advise, there is a lot of help now. I can't tell you the bene..."

Yeah, dreaming starts in REM sleep which I think is stage 4, the last stage I believe.

message 27: by Christa (new)

yeah, your right it's stage four. Best sleep ever until you have a screeching alarm clock in your ear scaring you to death.

message 28: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) | 635 comments Christa wrote: "yeah, your right it's stage four. Best sleep ever until you have a screeching alarm clock in your ear scaring you to death."

how do you think it is that just when you reach stage four you have to wake up for something stupid?

message 29: by Christa (new)

Rebecca wrote: "Christa wrote: "yeah, your right it's stage four. Best sleep ever until you have a screeching alarm clock in your ear scaring you to death."

how do you think it is that just when you reach stage..."

I wish I knew so I could make it stop.

message 30: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) | 635 comments If you ever find out, let me know.

message 31: by Christa (new)

Went to bed late had to wake up three hrs later. . .gotta stop doing that. ugh!

message 32: by Christa (new)

Rebecca wrote: "If you ever find out, let me know."

lol I sure will.

message 33: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments i really hate books where a whole lot of shit happens in like three days. like where the chick meets her long lost father, slays a frickin dragon, falls in love and gets to be homecoming queen in three days. its kinda annoying

message 34: by *No Me* (last edited Sep 25, 2010 08:22PM) (new)

*No Me* (the-crazy-twin) | 15 comments Brooke wrote: "i really hate books where a whole lot of shit happens in like three days. like where the chick meets her long lost father, slays a frickin dragon, falls in love and gets to be homecoming queen in t..."

that and it makes you so dizzy. Would it be interesting if she fell in love with the dragon instead and took him to homecoming?

message 35: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) | 635 comments That would be an interesting read!

What book were you reading?

message 36: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments Laurie wrote: "Brooke wrote: "i really hate books where a whole lot of shit happens in like three days. like where the chick meets her long lost father, slays a frickin dragon, falls in love and gets to be homeco..."

haha ya that would make a book just a lot more interesting. lol

message 37: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments the book was called (in case someone wants to read it) demon princess or something like that? I'm not actually sure if she gets to be homecoming queen but i was just saying that it kinda bugs me when lots of stuff happens in a short time. it just makes the book very unbelieveable

message 38: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) | 635 comments Brooke wrote: "the book was called (in case someone wants to read it) demon princess or something like that? I'm not actually sure if she gets to be homecoming queen but i was just saying that it kinda bugs me wh..."
I agree

message 39: by Robin (new)

Robin (goodreadscomtriviagoddessl) too much information can be mind-boggling.

message 40: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments ya i no i have a hard time remembering everything important when there are these stupid little details no one cares about

message 41: by check (new)

check I've read a book that was 250 pages and was only about two days. It was pretty good though

message 42: by Michelle, Reality is twisted fantasy. (new)

Michelle | 161 comments Mod
Homework is swamping me. I don't mind little homework ,but when its essays due within 3 days, then I freak out. Yikes.

message 43: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments Kitty♥ wrote: "I've read a book that was 250 pages and was only about two days. It was pretty good though"

what book was it?

message 44: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) | 635 comments Michelle wrote: "Homework is swamping me. I don't mind little homework ,but when its essays due within 3 days, then I freak out. Yikes."

I know how you feel there, I'm taking composition tight now and it is killing the work we have to do in that class.

message 45: by Christa (new)

has anyone ever noticed that the kitchen gets especially messy when it is your turn for dishes?

message 46: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) | 635 comments Yes, most definatly

message 47: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments uhh im sick of school already

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I am losing my relationship to a woman and I have no idea what to do but let it slid down hill...I am at a terrible lose and this is really annoying because we may not survive this...I wonder if there is any good books that can read...

message 49: by Christa (new)

I never thought I would be sick of reading! School books couldn't be more boring! Ack!

message 50: by Michelle, Reality is twisted fantasy. (new)

Michelle | 161 comments Mod
Rebecca wrote: "Michelle wrote: "Homework is swamping me. I don't mind little homework ,but when its essays due within 3 days, then I freak out. Yikes."

I know how you feel there, I'm taking composition tight now..."

I have too much college based classes in high school. And I cannot my own desk because of all those dumb textbooks. :(

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12