Different RPs For Your Soul discussion

RolePlay > Magic/Paranormal

Comments Showing 1-50 of 164 (164 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Winter Rose Phantom (last edited Sep 19, 2010 12:09PM) (new)

Winter Rose Phantom ((okay so this is a roleplay for witches/vampires and other magical creatures sortof like fantasy roleplay but more towards magic))

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) Athur hummed as he walked the empty park side walk. the dusk twilight reaching its peak as it got darker and darker. he didn't mind, he liked it this time of night, all the humans were gone and out of his way. he scoffed softly then as he folded his arms tightly over his chest as he continued on. it wasn't like he needed anyone anyway!

message 3: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments Ivan looked around outside as he walked around not really looking for anything on mind. Just getting an idea of what he could do around here, he grew bord once and a while and just wanted to find something he could do. He looked up at the sky with a smile thinking to himself

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) he continueed on, humming, his eyes slipping shut as he did so, his arms still tightly folded. he didn't need sight to walk after all, however, he wasn't listening as another person was absent mindedly heading hsi way, he was on a collison corse with the other person.

message 5: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments Tilts my head not really paying attention to where I was walking off to. I just figured if someone was coming they could move out of my way. Starts to hum a bit, seeming to be in a good mood.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) he walked on, hearing another pearson hum, if for whatever reason there was another peson out, he expected them to move out of the way, insted, he bumped into whome ever it was and begain to fall, flailing his arms out and grabbing at the others scarf then. both of them fell back, on on top of the other.

message 7: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments Huh!?!? -Ivan looked at Arthur with a shoocked look- Well hello there... what where you doing out here so late not watching were you where going?

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) "you bloody git!" he hissed, trying to shove the other off of him. "what the hell do you mean not watching where i am going! I was perfectly fine until YOU ran into me!" he shoved again, his look pure venom.

message 9: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments Smiles and gets off. "I'm sorry... but I'm sure it was you who ran into me." He stood up and brushed himself off. "Still didn't answer me... what are you doing out here so late?"

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) He hissed again as he stood and brushed his nice clothing off. "why does it bloody matter?!" he snorted. "why the hell are you out?!"

message 11: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments "Huh? Well because I thought it would be nice to go for a little walk." Smiles getting a bit cocky with him trying to see if he could get even more mad at him for some stange reason.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) he huffed pointed at the man. "w-well you ought to watch out a little more instead of running into people!" he shouted, his face turning dull pink as the russian grinned.

message 13: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments "Well if I have to watch out shouldn't you too? If you were you wouldn't have ran into me huh?" Shrugs and looks at him raising an eyebrow.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) he Paused and knit his brows together, puffing up, then hunching over defanively as he folded his arms over his chest again. "whatever"

message 15: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments Laughs and smiles again. "Well now, not so high and mighty anymore!" Looks at you with a smirk to see what you do now.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) "I wasn't acting all highy and mighty!" he said, his eyes wide now as he stared at the russian, turning a little pinker now.

message 17: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments Shrugs again; "Okay, it just seemed like you were acting a bit like that to me. I guess I should be on my way then~"

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) Huffs and waves a dismissive hand. "fine, whatever, its not like i-i care or anything!" he said as he begain to stalk off, sounding actully a little hurt.

message 19: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments "Hmm... okay..." Looks at him for a while thinking but pushes aside the want to talk more and continues on my way a bit slowly.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) Grumbles and continues to walk off then, huffing as he walked faster. his first chance to meet someone and he blew it.

message 21: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments Looks back up at the sky in thought still wondering why he would be out so late by himself. To the Russian he didn't seem that tough, so he thought it was odd that he was alone. He also wondered why his face grew so red.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) he smiled as he slowed then, a fairy friend of his fluttering over and sitting on his shoulder with a soft giggle. he couldn't help but chuckle. "so cute"

message 23: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments Sighs as I continue to walk up the street. "Maybe I should head back... I'm not sure but I have an odd feeling..." Looks around real quick.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) he looked down as he walked on then. "one chance to make a "friend" and i blew it huh?" he mumbled. "even if ivan scares the crap out of me"

message 25: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments "Hmm... maybe I should turn back and talk to him..." Turns around looking in your direction debating if he should or shouldn't.

message 26: by I found the brotherhood (last edited Sep 30, 2010 06:05PM) (new)

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) The fairy frowned and poked his cheek with her tiny hand, whispering words of confort in his ear. He sighed and shook his head as he moved on, having an odd feeling.

message 27: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments For some odd reason I continue to walk back to Arthur. "Hey Arthur... maybe I'll walk with you if it's fine with you..."

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) Arthur paused and turned back, his eyes wide. "R-really?"

message 29: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments He rubbed his head thinking, "Yeah... I don't see why not" He shrugged a started to walk with him

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) he huffed and turned away, his face turning faint pink once again. "A-alright then" he said briskly.

message 31: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments "Are you upset because I got a bit cocky with you?" Smiles to myslef. "I can do that sometimes without even knowing!"

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) "I-im not upset at all!" he hissed, his arms folded over his chest once again."what gives you that idea!?"

message 33: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments "I don't know... do you always act a bit like a grouch?" Looks at him raising an eyebrow for an answer.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) "I am NOT a grouch" he mumbled, grumbling under his breath after as he went on.

message 35: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments He laughed and patted him on the back; "You just keep on telling yourself that, to me you seem to be~!"

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) so much for a pleasnat tea guest he thought sourly. but her is the only one who i have yet to invite, so i'll be a good host than "hey Ivan..." he mumbled.

message 37: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments "Huh?" Looks at him. "What is it? Am I making you mad?"

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) "no, for once, i was just...wondering if you anted to come over for tea?" he said looking anywhere but at the russian.

message 39: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments "Huh? Really? Well... I'm not doing anything so I guess I could." Looks up and thinks.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) He huffed and walked on a little faster. "well good, its getting late, so i do not want to keep you for to long, so lets get a move on shall we?"

message 41: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments "Okay, but I really don't need to get back anytime soon, the three nations I own can take care of themselfs" He hurried behind him.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) He snorted as he moved on. really, who needs nations to live with them unless they were married or dating?! he thought, huffing in his head. "alright, however, i hate to be so rude, but i beleave you have no need for them to be in your home..."

message 43: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments "No, I do need them, my house is too big for me too clean by myslef. Also they owe my country money so they have to work it off~!"

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) "ever heard of maid service?" he scoffed. "my contry would gladly send a daily maid over if need be...and can't they work it off some other way?"

message 45: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments "I'm not sure if I like that idea... I kind of like having them around, gives me someone to talk to and pick on!" He smiled. "Why do you say that?"

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) he cringed and shook his head. "never mind" he said taking his keys out as he walked to a fairly large house with a sigh.

message 47: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments He looked at the house; "Well you have a pretty nice looking house, not too bad." He looked around the yard now.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) "I live modestly" he mutterd as he unlocked the front door. "now come along.." he said opening the door and offering him inside.

message 49: by I'm the Warden (new)

I'm the Warden (you-lie-through-your-time) | 81 comments "Okay... well erm... thanks for letting me over Arthur... that was nice of you." He walked in feeling a bit strange and looked around the house with a wondering look.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) ((are we still ganna go through with the "P.L.A.N" ?))

"it was my pleasure" he mumbled as he shut the door with a mild mannerd smiled and walked on. "please, make yourself at home as i start the tea, the living room should be to all peoples standards"

« previous 1 3 4