Super Hero Land (role play) discussion

V.I.P > Villain V.I.P Room

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Everett (CupoJoe) M. (cupojoe) | 379 comments Mod
IF YOU ARE NO VIP DONT BOTHER COMING! note: the only way to become Vip is by inviting all your friends.

Here you can relax and chill with your other Vip buddys and eat and relax

message 2: by Austin (last edited Oct 20, 2010 06:15PM) (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments (Yes i am now a VIP)

message 3: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments Spartan 349 walks in goes over to the fridge, grabs a glass bottled root beer, sits down on a couch, flips on the TV, opens his root beer and kicks back.

message 4: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (last edited Oct 23, 2010 08:20PM) (new)

Everett (CupoJoe) M. (cupojoe) | 379 comments Mod
AD grabs Spartans rootbeer and broke it on top of Spartans head breaking it into shatters.

message 5: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments (@$%& u, and one problem i drank the whole thing in one drink, so when you dumped it it was all gone.)

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serena stood in the doorway and sighed at the display of badness.

message 7: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments "Ok that did not hurt at all," the spartan said stretchy the truth only slightly, he looked over and say Serena standing in the door way, "Come on in."

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) "No bar brawls K? Lets keep it clean." Serena sat down delicately on a purple love seat.