Super Hero Land (role play) discussion

The City > Donut Shop

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Everett (CupoJoe) M. (cupojoe) | 379 comments Mod
what kind of super heros an super villains dont like donuts. But the donuts arent free. You will just have to fight for them! mwahaha!!

message 2: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Iron Man walked in donutless. Spider Man was about to take a bite of his donut. Iron Man shot a rocket and spider hit the wall behind him. He fell on the ground. Iron Man was about to grab the donut when spider man shot a web in his face and he was flung out of the sun roof. "Now the Donuts mine!!!" Spider Man yelled. But Iron man wasn't going to give up anytime soon. He flew in and pounded Spider Man into the floor boards. The Donut went flying in the air. Iron Man leaped up and grabbed it. "Finnaly"

message 3: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Iron Man pushed a button on the side of his helmet and his mask lifted. "Wo" was all he could say. Bat man walked in front of him about to say something. He saw that he had a donut. He blasted him in the face and the donut flew in the air. Iron man grabbed i and gobbled it down as fast as he could.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayumi watched outside of the donut shop for she wasn't the type to fight for a donut. She watched as the heroes and villains fight donuts.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serena Williams walked into the donut shop with the intent of buying a coffee.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "can I just have a small hazelnut decaf?" Catalina asked the guy behind the register. He nodded, winking at her.

"and that'll be all?"

"Yeah. How much?"

"three dollars." she handed him the money and he gave her the coffee. She thanked him and went to sit down, dodging a missile.

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) *takes some guys coffee with a smile and sits next to Embry. "Donuts make people fat. Im Serena Williams." Takes a sip of her coffee and smiles at her. "I just moved here for my 21st birthday present." Twirls her necklace while studing Iron Man.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She watched in slight bemusement as the battle progressed, sipping her coffee.

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (gtg)
Serenas necklace turned black.

message 10: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Hannah wrote: "*takes some guys coffee with a smile and sits next to Embry. "Donuts make people fat. Im Serena Williams." Takes a sip of her coffee and smiles at her. "I just moved here for my 21st birthday prese..."

((what does studding mean))

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (Studying, I meant.)
Serena gracefully ducked and smiled at Embyr."You are?"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She looked over to Serena and Embyr. "well, as it seems that we have to wear full body gear to drink some coffee, I'm out. Bye." she stood, dodging another fireball.

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serena nodded and looked over at the other girl. "Id think youd much rather -" Serena stopped herself. She promised her dead brother she wouldnt. "Later Embyr." She charmed a guy on her way out and he put his arm around her. They walked out. Her necklace was a blood red.

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serena flicked her wrist and the guy crumbled to the ground in tears outside the shop.

message 15: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Iron man looked at the wimp and followed serena. "Hey wait!"

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) The dainty brunette paused and glanced over her shoulder. She recognized Iron Man and was a bit amused. She tilted her head slightly to the side. "Yes?"

message 17: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

"ummm" he wasnt sure what to say so he just said "how dide you do that?"

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) "No." Serena stared unseeingly at her then glanced at Iron Man. "I watched from family die before my eyes. They were tortured to death and I was shot in the heart.....I would have died if it wasnt for a hero.....Since then I can control other peoples emotions and my kisses put people into comas. Im cursed. This vial." The light glinted of it. "Is the only thing that keeps me from death but I do know potions from the hero that saved me. She showed me everything." She twirled her necklace thoughtfully until it glimmered a bright gold.

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serenas eyes turned golden in color as she murmered darkly "You dont know half of it."

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serena turned a quickly left.

message 21: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Iron man sat nxt to Embyr.

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (Sweet.)

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) ....

message 24: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Iron man opened his mask and watched as a hero was blasted into space.

message 25: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

"no" tony said "a lot worse"

message 26: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

((wait are you villain or hero?))

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (LOL.)

message 28: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

((cool)) "I once was in a battle 1,000 to 1 me of course being one" Iron man pointed to a scar across his eye. "Thats from a missle" He pointed to another "Explosion" another "sword" and another "bullet" Iron man grinned "and thats not even all"

message 29: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

"Ya, I was held in a torture chamber in another country for 3 years. Me and another scientist created a suit like this one and we escaped" Iron Man frowned "I also wached young people die in a battle that wasnt theres by the weapons I created"

message 30: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

He sofly laughed "Hey, just to put it out there I was..." He hesitated "drunk"