Super Hero Land (role play) discussion

Villain school > The office

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Everett (CupoJoe) M. (cupojoe) | 379 comments Mod
In the office you come to enroll yourself and come for first aid and an instant refill of health

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serena Williams walks into the school handcuffed with a police officer on each side of her as she waited to be enrolled.

message 3: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments spartan 349 comes into the school with his spartan helmet held against his hip, and a ferocious, sharp toothed grin on his face, and looks around for a place to be enrolled.

message 4: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

AD walked in "Just what we need- another show off rookie" He kidded.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serena lifted an eyebrow and replied, "Yes." She glares at the cops as they release her and walk away.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serena didn't agree. She thought he was cute, but kept it to her self. She gave n uncommited "hm." as an aswer.

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serena raised a questioning brow.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) "Sure." Serena takes the key, winks at AD, and leavs.

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (NICE!)

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (Koolio! I thought it was ah-mazingly koolio!)

message 11: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (last edited Oct 18, 2010 05:23PM) (new)

((Hannah wrote: "Serena didn't agree. She thought he was cute, but kept it to her self. She gave n uncommited "hm." as an aswer."

Hmmmmm... WOW))

message 12: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (last edited Oct 18, 2010 05:23PM) (new)

((Age difference!))

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU ANYMORE. Thomas is here.)

message 14: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 58 comments Thomas sighed as he walked in dressed as normal, he kept his hands in his pockets as he looked around "hey, im Thomas" he smiled slightly

message 15: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

(wow)

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serena walked back in, "Hey, forgot to...." Notices Thomas. "I'll get back to you, when yu not busy." Smiles at Thomas and leaves.

message 17: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 58 comments Thomas sighs and leans against a wall 'im so confused, what do i do now?' he shrugged and just stood there thinking that sooner or later someone would notice him and sort him out.

message 18: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments Spartan 349 continued to stand there impatiently "I'm still here you know...key please." he fumed

message 19: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 58 comments Thomas looked at spartan and raised a brow "me?"

message 20: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments Spartan 349 looked back over at him "no not you, raven." he replied

message 21: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 58 comments Thomas nodded and stared off into space humming a small tune.

message 22: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments Spartan 349 hears humming and glances at Thomas "That's catchy what are you humming?" the Spartan asked

message 23: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

AD walked in and said "Oh, looks whos here" He looked at Thomas. "the new kid"

message 24: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 58 comments Thomas looked at spartan "im humming dead memories by slipknot" he sighed and looked at AD "yeah its me, the new kid, what's it to ya?"

message 25: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 58 comments Thomas smiled as he took the key from her "thanks" he turned around only to go full circle "umm where are the rooms, this is my first time here and i was only directed to here"

message 26: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) "Come back you little brat!" Serena runs past the office.

message 27: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 58 comments Thomas nodded and walked off humming another tune as he walked down the way the girl ran screaming at someone

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Henry stopped erruptly, "Serena! THeres a hot guy right behind you!"

Serena turns around and spots Thomas.

"Ha,ha! Made ya look!" Henry turned invisible and was gone.

Serena grimanced, "Sorry about that. I'm Serena."

message 29: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 58 comments Thomas chuckled softly "no worries, thomas" he did a little bow "so serena, you know where the rooms are, im kinda lost?" he chuckled nervously as he scratched the side of his face.

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serena smiled graciously. "Your room number eight, right? Thats two doors down from my own at five. Im going there anyways. Follow me." She paused for a moment. "Henry just to let you know I checked you in at the office." Serena started walking towards the doorms.

Henry reappeared by Thomas and muttered a thanks as he said casually. "Im Henry."

message 31: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 58 comments Thomas looked at henry and smiled "yo, im thomas but i guess you already knew that" his eyes widened as he realised something and caught up with serena "umm it may be my own fault here but i was told my room was number 5" he showed her the key

message 32: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Serena shook her head lightly and laughed. "I must have gotten it mixed up." She looked at her room key but it said 5 also and in fine print triple capacity. "Ummmmm........." She unlocked the room. It was a living room and two bedrooms doors were off to the side. "Im already seddled in the single so you and Henry are going to have to share the double." She looked apologetic.

Henry bounced in and laid down on the couch.

message 33: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 58 comments Thomas shook his head "no its ok, ill go back and see if i can get another room, i wouldnt want to impose and ims sure henry doesnt want to share that huge comfy bed with me" he smiled and walked out to the place he got the key.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey! Could one of you freaks show me where the office is?" Aurelia suddenly appeared from the shadows. Literally. She formed from the shadows in the room and confronted the people standing before her. "Well!?" She asked when no one answered her. "Where's the office?"

message 35: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Ad walked up "So you want to know where the office is huh?" He said puttind his on her shoulder and pressed her againsted the wall. He opened his mask. Ad put his other hand around her.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Boy, you better back yourself up and remove your arm or I will remove it for you!" Aurelia threatened, venom dripping from her words.

message 37: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

He let go and pointed to the office. "Over there" He tried to smile. He waved a silent wave and walked off.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, that's what I thought!" She yelled after him feeling a little bad. If she wanted to make any friends, she really needed to be nice. "Hey, boy!" She called after him. "Please turn around!!!"

message 39: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

((ha ha knew youd be back)) AD turned his head a little "What" He replied.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(oh, shush! :P)

Aurelia looked at the ground and kicked at the floor before replying. "Um... I'm... sorry." She mumbled.

message 41: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

"Me too- I was ummm" He studdered "It was my fault"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"No it's... um... yeah. My bad. But I really have to get to the office right now. So..."

message 43: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

"See you later" Ad turned and walked up the steps to his dorms.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurelia became the shadows again and helped herself into the main office to enroll in the school.

message 45: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments Spartan 349 shows up,"haha dweebs," he said "no just kidding, but Im Spartan 349."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Haha." Aurelia laughed sarcastically. "I'm... um... do you want my like, name, name or my new 'bad guy' name?"

message 47: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments "Either or" the spartan replied

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine. I'm Aurelia also known as Night Owl." Aurelia answered wondering where she was supposed to enroll.

message 49: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments "Oh, thats a cool name," he said, "and if your wondering the enrollment desk is over there," he point towards the desk.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay... And once I'm there? No one's over there!" Aurelia pointe out.

« previous 1