Super Hero Land (role play) discussion

Hero school > Secret Room

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Everett (CupoJoe) M. (cupojoe) | 379 comments Mod
This is where all the hero money is hidden in a big safe. Heros also guard it. Hopefully no villains attack Hint Hint .

message 2: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Iron man walked in.

message 3: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

"why are you here?"

message 4: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

"very well, good luck" he began to go back but hesitited.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((hi where could I join))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayumi looked at Ironman and Embyr for a second then she went back checking the security system. For nobody knew she had powers because she disguised herself to look like a high tech engineer.

message 7: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

"No, you would all just be destroyed"

message 8: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

"because you know, I could do this!" He said firing a ball of fire the other direction. "Or this!" Iron Man fired a line of bullets around him creating hundreds of holes in the wall. Embyr ducked.

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 21, 2010 05:25PM) (new)

Mayumi poked Iron Man"Excuse me but now I have to fix that wall,"she said in her janitor clothes.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayumi smiled and then she realized she really was supposed to be in this school. She went to the wall full of holes and with her mind ability she placed every piece into it spot then she made a bucket of paint and a brush move toward her. After she got hold of he bucket and brush she started to paint the wall again like nothing ever happened. She both saw Embyr and Ironman's reations but she didn't say anything. After she was done painting the wall she gave back the bullets to Ironman. "I think these are yours," she went to the security system of the secret room again without being disturbed.

message 11: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

"dang"

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 23, 2010 03:07PM) (new)

"I guess I should introduce myself," said Mayumi,"I'm Mayumi Marillo but call me Yumi. I still am not sure of my super hero name yet.... But I was supposed to be disguised as a janitor for a whole two weeks because part of being a super hero is to disguised yourself as a regular human being. You saw that I can move things with my mind right but that's only part of my power. I can also read your thoughts and speak to you by mind. I tend not to read other people's mind so don't worry about that."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you very much. It was hard work acting like a janitor. I didn't knowthat they have to clean after people and sometimes they are dirty work like that person of there did." Yumi was pointing to Ironman.

message 14: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Ironman opened his mask

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 23, 2010 06:05PM) (new)

Yumi looked at the time, "Well I guess I should tell my instructor that I'm done with the disguised and tell him the time I revealed myself." Yumi left the secret room after that.

message 16: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

((no I'm Tony shark remember))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh oops, there I changed it))

message 18: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Everett pushed a button and the suit folded into it's own suitcase

message 19: by Austin (new)

Austin (spartan349) | 151 comments late that night spartan 349 snuck unseen into the room and hid behind a control panel lying in wait for what lay ahead.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"What are you doing here, Spartan?" Out from the shadows, Aurelia formed, a look of confusion washed over her face. "I'm taking the cash, not you. What are you doing?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurelia jumped, shocked that someone actually caught her. "Um... I was just leaving."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurelia snickered at the ignorance of this so-called "hero". "Well most Villans can't do this." She picked up her bag full of thousands of dollars, transformed into the shadows of the room, and made her was out through the shadows under the very thin bottom of the door to safety.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurelia laughed silently to herself. "Goodluck with that, sweetheart!" Her voice a mile away. "Because guess what?" Now her voice was on the other side of the hallway. "My voice travels eventhough I don't!" With that, she slipped out of the window down the hall and made her way back to the Villan's school, leaving the Spartan behind.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Cartri walked sleepily out of her room, rubbing her eyes. "What's going on?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Cartri ran after Embyr and stopped next to her. "What's wrong, Embyr?" she asked.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh," Cartri said. "What are we gonna do with him?"