Super Hero Land (role play) discussion

Hero school > Hero Arena

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Everett (CupoJoe) M. (cupojoe) | 379 comments Mod
Heros come here to duel each other for practice.

message 2: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Everett walked in. Polaria grinned and wondered why he didn't have his super hero suit. He took out his iron man suitcase and the suitcase instantly wrapped his iron man suit around him. He flew up and shot lazers out of his hands.

message 3: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Iron man pounded the ground and everyone went fly in the air. He pulled out a very powerful grenade. He tossed it behind him and it blew up sending all the heros in flames. Five guys came running out with extingquishers. "That wont be needed" Iron man said he shot a bullet in every fire extingquisher and it blew up send foam all around putting out the fire. Iron man stood unharmed without a scratch.

message 4: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

Iron Man flew high in the air and shot a rain of bullets. They blew up as they hit the floor.

message 5: by Everett (CupoJoe), the main mod dude who talks in surf dude so ya dude (new)

They hit his armor and fell down on the ground in shatters.

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) Strides in with confidence, puts hands on hips and taps foot against the floor, adjusts web shooters and waits for a villain.

message 7: by Noah (new)

Noah (noahlovesphillies) | 17 comments Stomps in and points hun at awatin villian, and poses to jump out of the way. PS I can crawl on walls

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) Darts eyes over and gives a piercing stare, narrows eyes and looks around the room. "What? I don't see anything."

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) Monica playfully webs Polaria's mouth. "You talk too much." Monica grins like a child. "I'm not the only one waiting around now. Oldies first." Monica winked.

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) Monica waves the Lizard Killer over. "Hey Lizzy, why don't you give me hand with oldy here? Maybe someone else will come around soon....". Monica smiled. "I'm glad I could find another wall crawler here... nd the machine gun looks handy. I should get one of those sometime."

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (agentsd) Monica thought Glad I only used my safe webs, she could have suffocated! She thinks her ice can do everything... Monica jumped onto the ceiling and crawled around stealth-like, but her spider-sense was tingling---